• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Drachenjager (Gary H.)

ragnew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I recently purchased a Scolopendra heros castaniceps from Gary, and I have to say he went above and beyond on each and every aspect of the sale! Great, communication, great service, great price and beyond all GREAT PEDES!

I'd highly, highly recommend Gary to anyone and everyone, and will definitely be doing business with him again!

Thanks again Gary!

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great guy! Got a nice female rosea from him and some hissing roaches!
Good packing and shipping!
Thanks very much. I'm sure we will do more deals in the future.
~Samuel

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Gary H. (Drachenjager)

Great guy scorpions arrived safe and sound very good packin skills and were really active and fast moving very healthy id definetly buy or trade with him again thks gary!!!!!

dr_hemlock2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
excellent deal with "Zasha" a 4" to 4.5" Blondi made it fine very well packed little to no stress that i can detect but maybe "truck lag" i know i would have it. thanks drach you the man... would buy from you at any time... i recomend this person as a good papa.
doc
:worship:

just purchased a Theraphosa Blondi from him the tarantula is beuatiful and arrive with no problems she is fiesty and getting used to her new surroundings once again thanks Gary. packing was excellent
doc

mikeythefireman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Just completed a trade with Gary. Everything went smoothly with all the bugs as big or bigger than promised and healthy. I'd trade again with him any day.:D

africanmilli

Arachnopeon
Positive!!!

Just received three N. Americanus(he gave me one as a freebie:D ). Gary was great, smooth transaction, great communciation, and very fast shipper. I look forward to doing business with him sometime in the future. :clap: :worship:

harrypei

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Picked up a few C.vittatus from Gary, in good condition and in a timely manner. great guy to deal with.

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very Positive

Gary is a great person to deal with. Great communication and truly cares for his inverts, by the way are well taken care of. Received my halve of a trade and could not be happier. Buy from and deal with him with the utmost confidence.

Thanks,
John

GQ.

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Positive

I bought a centipede from Gary. His communication was great, he shipped when he said he would, and his packing was excellent. I would absolutely do business with him again. Thank you very much Gary.

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
positive

Just completed a trade with Gary. He kept contact, and the trade was completed quite quickly. All bugs arrived well. The trapdoor is soooo cool!

cristal7901

Arachnopeon
I just got my package in the mail and the packaging was great and everyone arrived in great health. I'd do buisness with him again.

Arachnoheebs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive+++

:clap: +++POSITIVE+++ :clap:

Great guy to deal with, I have sold, traded and done breed loans with Gary (Drachenjager). A very honest and trust worthy individual, I recommend him highly. If you are thinking about doing a deal with him just do it. I know you'll be happy you did.

Peace-
Mark

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just completed a trade with Gary. Can't say enough about his kindness. I was almost an hour late for the drop off(I live an hour away from him) and he waited, even though he had to be at work!!! AWESOME!!

rosenkrieger

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just received the millipedes I'd ordered. Packing was great, he even threw in a quite a few extras. :)

Greyhalo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I sent a MM A.seemanni off to Gary a few months ago and recieved my half of the slings yesterday night. The whole thing couldn't of went better. He kept in contact with me the whole time and kept me updated with what was going on. The package he sent me was packed very well and didnt lose a single sling. I wont be hesitating to do any business with him in the future.

Trip

Arachnopeon
Just completed a trade with Gary.Eveything was great. Well do biz with him again.

miarachnids

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter
Positive!!!

I puchased some slings from Gary. What a cool guy! The transaction went smooth, and everything came in Great!! He even threw in some millipedes.

Thanks Gary.

Bryan
Michigan Arachnid Breeders

somethingbig

Arachnolord
Old Timer
highly recommended!!

i purchased a few A. seemanni slings from gary, and he was nothing but helpful!

gary has been dealing with Ts for most of his life, and i recently started, so he talked to me for over an hour on the phone about Ts!! he gave me some great advice, and he was extremely helpful. he even dropped my slings off here rather than shipping them with a couple teeny tiny A. hentzi slings as a freebie!!

i absolutely would and probably will do business with gary again! he is highly recommended by me!!

kiffnie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
positive :)

Received an order of millipedes from Gary recently. Arrived safe, happy, and well packed. Would recommend to others!

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I lost my entire collection in a span of a month and Gary was very kind to give me (Give!) a beautiful A. seemani female. I am very happy with her. Thank you Gary!