Dr. Spooky's

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So today, I got to go on a trip to the "Dr. Spooky's" in MA. walking up to the building you can see the fake mad lab feel, it looks like a toy castle. once inside they had the walls covered in fake paster and rocks, and added creepy little things (like fake webbing) to make it even scarier haha. It is not a very big place yet, and not that many animals were there, but i have to say they had some of the healthiest looking animals there. off the top of my head they only head, Emp scorps, pygmy mice, flying squirrel, some small sea life, more but I am lazy and don't feel like listing. I have to say even tho they have only one T, it is the coolest thing ever! It had to have been the biggest Theraphosa blondi I have ever seen! huge, and its still young! that girl is going to get big, I think this lady will beat the world record for biggest T. All in all it made for little kids, they have birthday parties and all that, haha they were like "oh whens your birthday?" then i told them june 17 and they all were telling me to come back, it was cute... they didn't think that I would have any pets like they had there, they didn't get why was not freaked out by the spider.. The place had heath animals, good setups, nice people, but way too small. if you want to know more about this odd place they have a website at www.drspookys.com oh and other then animals they have lots of dinosaur artifacts of all kinds. Much Love Yuki!:D

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
if all works out well, I will be working there very soon.