Dr. Pies Tarantula keepers record

BGBYTOY

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello all,

About 1 to 1-1/2 years ago Dr.pies (Member) made a record for keeping track of our "T's". My computor crashed and I lost it.. Anyone know where I can get it again? I did a search and came up with the original thread but the links no longer work.

Thanks

Ron

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I did nothing really. What do you think of it? I liked it. I keep some records. I am getting a nicer lable maker so I can start keeping track of things better.

BGBYTOY

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I did nothing really. What do you think of it? I liked it. I keep some records. I am getting a nicer lable maker so I can start keeping track of things better.

I have been using it since it's conception on my desktop. but as I said I lost it on my laptop when I lost the harddrive. I like it. I'm not real picky on my "T" info, but I just bought 10 more slings and young sub-adults and I want them on there. I use my laptop in my hobby room and do not spend time on the desktop. Oh yea, I tried to copy the file and install on my laptop but I don't know how???:eek: all I got was the short cut. I know you have to go to the root but, don't know how.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Those programs are good in all, but I choose to use Excel. With excel you can make your own sections of what you really want tracked and add comments to everything that need to be. Plus you can fit BILLIONS of tarantulas!{D I just find it better overall.

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Those programs are good in all, but I choose to use Excel. With excel you can make your own sections of what you really want tracked and add comments to everything that need to be. Plus you can fit BILLIONS of tarantulas!{D I just find it better overall.
would you do me a big favour and email me a copy of your spreadsheet? I duno the best way to do one for mine...doesn't matter if spider details are in there i can edit them out..

pretty please ? :D

Email address is: horse_maniac1@hotmail.com

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Heres an example of mine..
The ones with the "green background" are new Ts coming in, and it's not on there, but the ones with the "red background" are the Ts going out.

The little red marks in the corners of some boxes are notes I take: for example the ones under the "size" column are molt dates and sizes; the ones under "seller" column are for breeding loans or something of that type; and the ones under the "notes" column are for breeding purposes or unique behaviors. It's simple and easy.

I've been doing it like this for awhile now. I think I got the idea from Becca81 over a year ago.

The "File Name" column is for my own use to keep track of pictures in specific folders for each individual.

And of course the list goes further down for more Ts, centipedes, and scorpions.

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Oh brilliant! Brilliant! Thank you.. I'll get to work :p

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh brilliant! Brilliant! Thank you.. I'll get to work :p
Thank you.:) The good thing about Excel as that you can change anything you want at anytime. Columns and/or rows can be rearranged to your liking. Good luck!

Dr Pies

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thank you.:) The good thing about Excel as that you can change anything you want at anytime. Columns and/or rows can be rearranged to your liking. Good luck!
Nah, my program is better. {D
I'll have to update the program one day, havn't touched it since last year.
It comes in handy for the people who don't have excel(I believe!).

http://www.jcsoftware.co.nr/

Last edited:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

Yeah I used to use your program, it actually was very good. The only problem I had was not being able to change the columns to what I wanted, when I needed.

BGBYTOY

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very nice spreadsheet!

I work so much with spreadsheets at work that I hate doing it at home. Dr.pies so far works well for me and I didn't have to think.... ;)

Sunar

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I also don't use Excel at home and I love ArachnoRecord. Thanks, Dr. Pies! :)

~Fred

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer

If you're doing revisions : Any way we can update feeding without having to update all the T's. I hate having to go in a edit the details, plus I can't make a feeding log that way... Just an idea