Double Whammy

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Cool...CB orange leg beasties...a personal favorite of mine as far as largish, sporadically available 'pedes are concerned.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
awesome! good luck:clap:these are my old time favorite pedes(have some myself) ,this sp. is very well known to eat the eggs,try not to disturb the moms too much,but you already know that:D,hey rob keep me in mind if the babies do well,not that i need anymore..........but a baby red,yeah..why not.

ophiophagus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
awesome! good luck:clap:these are my old time favorite pedes(have some myself) ,this sp. is very well known to eat the eggs,try not to disturb the moms too much,but you already know that:D,hey rob keep me in mind if the babies do well,not that i need anymore..........but a baby red,yeah..why not.
:clap: My sentiments exactly Pete! Put me down for 3 if they live:drool: Good job.

presurcukr

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Just to update this one
Mom #1

Mom #2

As you can they are about 1 week apart in growth about the time between the pairing with my male(R.I.P.) If anyone has an adult male please let me know

JanPhilip

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats on the eggs hatching, you seem to have two loving moms :) Nice pictures too.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:drool:mmmmm......they look yummy,alittle tomato sauce and whalla.hey rob you should see the baby bluerings....like little blueberry gummie pedes{D

stingray

Arachnobaron
They are growing nicely and look great. You should be a very proud poppa. :clap:

DawnW

Arachnopeon
That is so cute, congrats! :D

I've never seen centipedes with eggs before, had no idea they done that. I love how they hold on to them!

SandDeku

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awe. If I wasn't terrified of them enough NOT to kill the large ones on sight; I'd keep them. lol.