Double checking my handy work

Seen1980

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
As those of you who read my last thread know, I now have a a Rosea and a Pinktoe. My apologize for skipping out on the latin names, but the english ones I can easily remember if something arises I can look up the latin names.
I must admit that I was curious if my well forgive the terminlogy aggressive Rosea prompted me to invest in a second Rosea, which is much less aggressive. What I mean by that is the second Rosea that I'm calling Roe mainly tries brushing its butt at what he or she percieves as a threat as well as assuming a threat posture. I'd consider that pretty mellow while the original Rosea that I'm calling Rogue or Ro for short would rather try biting. Thought Rogue was a fitting name. PT by far is the only Tarantula that I own that I'm more comfortable handling if the need arises. I have brushed up against her legs before trying to remodel his or her items for the webbing. I must admit that I am impressed. I was ready to kick myself for the error, but I guess that I wasn't assumed a threat to flee or attack. He or she simply moved the leg and shifted his or her weight in the other direction.
All three Tarantula's are on Peat Moss. Ro and Roe also only have a hide added. To help make it feel more secure, I placed the hides against the far wall of the tanks, so I can locate them and their security. PT has fake flowers for his or her webbing, and he or she seems to be settling in nicely. I thought that I went a little overboard, and I noticed webbing on one of the items, so I decided to leave it alone save I had to remove a piece because a cricket decided to use a leaf against the long wall of the tank. (Not meant for a cricket hide...) So, my question is with all three seeming to be doing nicely am I on the right track as I think that I am? I'd appreciate the input

bonesmama

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
As long as you're keeping the roseas dry and the avic with some humidity, I'd say you're doing alright. When you say that all 3 are "on" peat, I have to wonder if you are aware that the avic is arboreal? And don't mess with their webs too much, they are there for a reason- the avic will make her home in a tube web. As for aggression, the T's reaction to being handled will depend on their mood that day.

Seen1980

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yea, PT has fake flowers for webbing unless wood chips, walnut thingys or sand is a better choice. I thought Peat would function well.

Seen1980

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just to clarify

I only had options of peat moss, this other kind of thing that seems good for burrowers, walnut something or another, or some basic gerbal looking bedding aside from sand.
I figured the peat moss was as close as I could find to potting soil, so I use that for all three. I also placed in fake flowers for webbing, and I got hides for the Roseas.
I do mist the Pinktoe's Kritter Cage, and I move out dead food once a day to every other day. He or she doesn't seem to eat much.
The Roseas eat a bit more, and the little one does like to climb.

I'm given to understand this functions, but I wanted to double check my work.