Dont beleive this!!!

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i went onto sum woman's site and it gives the scorpions state 2 state like tells wut species is in each state and its saying their here in virginia where i live and georgia and south carolina and north carolina kentucky and other places now tell me if im wrong but wouldnt it b a lil cold here in virginia for them i heard its like in the southern part of virginia but idk can yall help!!!! also heres a pic of wut it looks like...

Last edited:

Jaffster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just copied and pastied that into babbelfish but it told me to <EDIT> :(

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I explained all of this to you the time you decided to bother me with an instant message. Instead of telling me I was lying, and now having a hard time belive what that website said, don't you think you should just start doing more research.... I mean all the info you get you think isn't true, why even bother wasting time with a thread.

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I explained all of this to you the time you decided to bother me with an instant message. Instead of telling me I was lying, and now having a hard time belive what that website said, don't you think you should just start doing more research.... I mean all the info you get you think isn't true, why even bother wasting time with a thread.
umm i dont need 2 do reasearch thk u very much b/c let me tell u something the internet lies if u havent caught onto that yet people will say anything 2 make money and get attention beleive me all i wanted 2 kno is if it was true or not!!

ctsoth

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
umm i dont need 2 do reasearch thk u very much b/c let me tell u something the internet lies if u havent caught onto that yet people will say anything 2 make money and get attention beleive me all i wanted 2 kno is if it was true or not!!
You don't have to do research because the internet lies, and your using the internet to find the truth by asking people? I don't follow your logic m8.

Maybe you and my good friend www.google.com could form a nice relationship. Also, a book on grammar might be nice. A dictionary too.

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You don't have to do research because the internet lies, and your using the internet to find the truth by asking people? I don't follow your logic m8.

Maybe you and my good friend www.google.com could form a nice relationship. Also, a book on grammar might be nice. A dictionary too.
wut is this im not gettin into this with anyone if yall dont like my posts dont read em simples as that and no im not goin on google and my grammar is fine no ones wants 2 spell out a whole word like you when u can juss put u wut r u tryin 2 get attention and act richie and famous???

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Vaejovis carolininaus is found in Virginia, and looks to be what your picture is.

And why would the internet or google lie to you about the geographic location of scorpions?:rolleyes:

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
my grammar is fine no ones wants 2 spell out a whole word like you when u can juss put u wut r u tryin 2 get attention and act richie and famous???
{D

That's right ctsoth, no one wants to spell out a whole word! Get real! {D

rebirthflame

Arachnopeon
ok i understand why people would want to shorten words in text messages but its really not that hard to type one or two more letters.

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Okay... first off. I read your opening post like six times before I gave up and moved onto the next group of posts. From those I found you were asking if there are scorpions in Virginia. I then went back and attempted to re read the OP again. Seems you think it's too cold for scorpions to exist in Virginia. Well if We have a species of scorpion in Canada ( P boreus) then why not scorpions in Virginia?

Secondly, your grammar isn't fine. A 60 plus word sentence with multiple spelling mistakes ( due to you being lazy) kinda shows that. I'll openly admit that my spelling, grammar and diction aren't the best, but I'm dyslexic.

Finally when you ask a question and people refer you to search or Google, saying you won't use them usually leads to no one helping you.

In closing, I would like to request you spell out full words and use punctuation. I could care less about your grammar or misspelled words. The reason i ask this is simple because a post like all of the ones you have made in this thread really screws me up for the day, due to my dyslexia and my attempts to decipher the jumble of nonsense with in them.

Thank you.......

Zope

Arachnopeon
That's pretty cool. I'm gonna have to google for that site. Oh and I'm gonna take a guess that the op is a 13-15 y/o male on AOL also known as an AOLer {D

Rydog

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ya man I couldn't understand what you were talking about. I think you do what I sometimes do and thats just typing your thoughts into one big sentence. Reread your stuff man and you will get good results.

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's pretty cool. I'm gonna have to google for that site. Oh and I'm gonna take a guess that the op is a 13-15 y/o male on AOL also known as an AOLer {D
Check his profile. Says he is 18.... hard to believe huh?

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I had to read the original post 3 or 4 times myself (slow learner I guess :rolleyes:)
There is V carolinianus in VA. Its not too cold there. I live in MO and I will bet our weather gets just as cold as VA and we have C vittatus native here.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
iirc, some scorpions have an antifreeze like agent in their blood and can survive being frozen into a solid block of ice and then thawed. i'd say that the P. boreas is a good candidate for that stuff, if i am not completely crossing wires with fish or something. heh.

edit:
and while i typically hate to jump on bandwagons, like... you *will* get more good helpful responses if you make more legible posts. obviously they don't have to be perfect. i hardly ever capitalize and use the ellipses (...) WAY to often... but it is more about conveying information usefully than strictly following grammar, i would think. (lol. i used another ellipse three words after i said i use them too much. that is... awesome. ehehhe)

double edit:

oh, and i suspect the website is Kari McWest. who is a big hairy dude =P
http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/scorpiones/index.html

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
dude stfu

Check his profile. Says he is 18.... hard to believe huh?
yea so wut if im 18 wuts it 2 ya idc about u spellin out ur words fully thats u ur wasting ur own time 2 me ill admit i do use full words and letters in scholl and important things like for jobs and stuff but y dont u spend time worrying about ur self insted of me!!!!

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
ok.... so this is how you make ppl's ignore lists real fast

i am not impressed, and i *can* be one of the most helpful people you will meet. especially since i live within 150 miles of you. but i would have no interest in workign with a little aol'er. no interest at all.

plus, i have little doubt a mod will eventually come through here and purge out all the stupid posts anyways. maybe hand out some warnings. these threads, while amusing, typically don't last long

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You are right, I shouldn't have pointed out your age. I'll never do that again. I trolled you and for that I am sorry:liar:

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yea so wut if im 18 wuts it 2 ya idc about u spellin out ur words fully thats u ur wasting ur own time 2 me ill admit i do use full words and letters in scholl and important things like for jobs and stuff but y dont u spend time worrying about ur self insted of me!!!!
Were just saying with the way you type its very hard to read and understand. Not only the short words, but the sentence structure is so messed up I get confused everytime I read one of your posts.:rolleyes:

And instead of trying to fight everyone about it why dont you take into consideration what were saying? It would be alot easier for people to answer your questions if you would type like an adult. AKA type in sentences instead of big long on going run-ons with no capitals or punctionation. Dosnt have to be perfect, god knows were not all perfect at grammer here, but cleaning it up like everyones suggesting would be a big help.

Last edited: