• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Dom (Dom)

Sparky

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have made two seperate transactions with Dom in the past two months. Both shipments were well packaged, the animals were in top condition and his prices were great. I would buy from Dom again without hesitation. Thanks again, Lori

geopet

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Excellent deal. . healthy scorpions :)

Hi,

I wanted to add my review to this thread. Earlier this month I ordered 2 Emperors, one V. confusus and 10 V. spinigerus from Dom. I work out of town a lot and he patiently waited for me to notify him when I would be home and sent them when I requested. I think this was very kind of him. The spiders arrived in Calgary in only two days from Ontario and were packed very well and all were healthy and alert. As stated I had ordered 10 V. spinigerus but he actually sent me 15!!! WOW

I reccommend him as an honest and courteous dealer. I will hopefully be ordering from him again when I know my schedule better. I only hope he expands his selection!

Good prices, good service and cute scorpions. . . 10 out of 10 in my book.

icefish

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Dom

POSTIVE
He is a nice guy to deal with!!! i just got some scorpion as replacement from him!!! i am highly recommend him!!!!!!!!

Anansis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I recently completed a transaction with Dom and found him to be top notch. The communication was good, the scorpions were as advertised with a few extra thrown in for good measure, well packed and sent on time.

I recommend him and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Ollie

Sathane

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very Positive

Just completed my first transaction with Dom and I couldn't be happier.

The E. murinus came perfectly packed and in great health. Communication was excellent and the price was very reasonable.

I would not hesitate to deal with Dom again in the future.
:D

sean-820

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I met Dom at an expo where i bought a MM versi off of him. The versi was in good health and a week later has already done his thing once with my female so i hope i can get a sac soon. Even though he was busy around this time he managed to find time to meet me at the expo (was about 1.5h from me) as I dont have any real experince buying anything online. He's a nice and knowlageable guy and i wouldnt hesitate to do buisness with him again.