Dolichothele diamantinensis mating

louise f

Arachnoangel
IMG_2431.JPG

A very pissed of male before mating. He was not to happy about getting out of his hide. Cutie he is <3:D

IMG_2445.JPG IMG_2446.JPG IMG_2447.JPG IMG_2440.JPG IMG_2432.JPG

louise f

Arachnoangel
I absolutely love this species...
Yeah they are very nice, remind me a little of the GBB but still nothing compared with this species.:p I really love the fluffy hair on the carapace it looks so damn cute <3 Ooohh it makes me want to take my hairbrush and brush that little bushy hair on their pretty little heads hehe:astonished: just kidding :p:D But they are cute that`s for sure <3

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
@louise f I have searched far and wide and still come up stumped.

Thank you for remembering that this is on my 'need list':embarrassed::embarrassed:

I have what I hope is 2 female Dolichothele bolivianum grown slings and a 1st moult of what I hope to be male.

I love the diamantinensis even more but for some reason I havent been able to find any :dead:

I hope it goes well and I can get my hands on these super colourful little Ts :angelic::D:D

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If only more people would breed this species in the USA. The 3 big reasons why I want them is 1. No urticating hairs 2. Dwarf 3. Who doesn't love a mini-GBB

louise f

Arachnoangel
@louise f I have searched far and wide and still come up stumped.

Thank you for remembering that this is on my 'need list':embarrassed::embarrassed:

I have what I hope is 2 female Dolichothele bolivianum grown slings and a 1st moult of what I hope to be male.

I love the diamantinensis even more but for some reason I havent been able to find any :dead:

I hope it goes well and I can get my hands on these super colourful little Ts :angelic::D:D

Hehe, I`m very good at remembering. :D No problem
Thanks friend, i really hope it goes well too. And she lay a great sac. :)

louise f

Arachnoangel
If only more people would breed this species in the USA. The 3 big reasons why I want them is 1. No urticating hairs 2. Dwarf 3. Who doesn't love a mini-GBB

Hehe yeah i really feel sorry for you guys over there. :( This is a very lovely species indeed, and that fluffy carapace sooo cute <3 hehe it reminds me a little of and old man with grey hair, hehe maybe i worked too long at an elder home :p:D

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
too pricy for me. Been on my wish list. Just can't justify 80$ a sling

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Sometimes you have to get them or they may disappear. Species come and go in the hobby. There's a species of Avic that hasn't been around in the USA for about 10 yrs. I had one and wished I'd bought more, same with another one.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Holy shit, that is soo creepy much for a sling. Well if my girl lay a good sac I`m defo not gonna take soo high prices for them. I think that is outrageous :eek: And sick.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Only 80? :p
I saw a message on FB today. A polish breeder sells Typhochlaena seladonia slings, first instar. To be picked up at Marbach convention only.
The price? €500 :eek: