Dogs are freaking cute.

RoachCoach

Arachnodemon
And this is how you lose the foot of the bed.
Lucy's negotiating skills are unbelievable.
View attachment 376577
Do you ever take them ratting? Man, all I see is $$$ with the potential. Find you a farm and let those dudes loose and make an easy 3 months pay. My JRT was a dummy. He was even taken on hunts. All he cared about was how much skunk poo he could roll in and the snow.
And no, I won't upload photos. I am only okay to cry once every 8 years or so.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Do you ever take them ratting?
Na. That's what cats are for. I'm working on birds and rabbit.
Lucy can do it but she's getting old and Lou is gun shy beyond fixing so Mr. Dot is our boy. He'll get there. Beagle/foxhound.
He spent the first year of his life with a homeless man in South Carolina.
Great dog but he's clingy. We got him last year and he still won't leave my side. Probably because i look like a bum. 😆

Poor Lou can't catch a break.
20210105_213653.jpg

Last edited:

basin79

ArachnoGod
Being this has both Typhon and Pandora in this seems a good place to put this.

Sterls

Arachnobaron
Somebody thinks she needs a walk at 3:30 in the morning. Mind my dirty floor - it's her fault.

20210224_033537(1).jpg

I love this dog so damn much. I rescued her last April. Her owner's gave her up after having her for 8 years... supposedly they had to move with COVID and couldn't take her with. Their loss was my gain. She was the sweetest, albeit a little timid at first, old lady (10 years). She carried a tennis ball around with her as a sort of security blanket. Her favorite thing in the world is belly rubs (aside from walks), and thinking back to the first time she felt comfortable with us and offered her belly makes me smile. And now, this is what I wake up to every morning:

20210227_002540 (3).jpg

I freaking love dogs.

Lounging with the hound

20210305_014823.jpg

20210317_114911.jpg

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
I adopted a 4 year old miniature pinscher from a rescue last year. His name is Halloween Jack, just Jack for short. I love him, but he has had a lot of trauma and is terrified of other dogs and any people who aren't me, and tries to fight them. It's a handful!! We've been working on training and have a whole bunch of meds. But how could I resist this face?? 10 pounds of trouble.
IMG_3297.jpg

Sterls

Arachnobaron
Somebody has recently discovered ducks. Birds are hit or miss: sometimes she doesn't care, sometimes she's confused/curious. Ducks have joined cats, squirrels, and bunnies on the "must murder immediately" list.
20210417_120818.jpg

Somebody likes to violently eat grass when she gets excited. No clue why - it's not diet related - I think she's just a freak.

Anyway, she coughed up a big ol' blade onto her face the other day :lol: Still not sure how she managed this

20210425_184547_HDR.jpg