Dogs are freaking cute.

Sterls

Arachnobaron
Helluva bird dog you got there.
We ran into some grouse backpacking this summer. At first she was interested, then they flapped their wings and she said "nope." Squirrels are her nemesis.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
We ran into some grouse backpacking this summer. At first she was interested, then they flapped their wings and she said "nope." Squirrels are her nemesis.
It happens to the best of them. Not all of them can hack it.
My boy Lou can flush out birds like nobody's business but he's too gun shy to ever hunt.
I don't know what happened to him before I got him but if you drop a fork he trembles with fear for an hour. He spends the fourth of July under a blanket. Lol

View attachment 20210208_231708.mp4

TheHound

Arachnoknight
I've loved reading through this thread and seeing all your fine hounds, as well as reading the rescue stories. Big thumbs up all round.

This is my ridiculous little creature. Dylan, the Shetland Sheepdog. Bought when we lived in a small flat in London and before the kids came along (my eldest, 9, finds it surreal/annoying that he is older than her), he will be 11 in April. Nearly lost him 2019 with an enlarged gall bladder, but at least it wasn't the cancer we initially thought it was and after a fairly big operation he was fighting fit again, although he has grown increasingly blind the last 3 or so years and will occasionally walk into things now if he's somewhere unfamiliar or just no concentrating. He's an affectionate, highly intelligent but also somewhat vocal little fellow. I love him so much, despite this last trait. He adores my (and indeed any) children, but obviously would not be much cop guarding them! At least if I need them herded I know where to go.

Bonus being-daft pic:

Sterls

Arachnobaron
When he lets you on the couch but then he starts taking pictures for his weird spider forum

20210212_211446.jpg

Sterls

Arachnobaron
Happy Valentines Day to my old lady. No chocolate, but she got an elk bone from last season.

20210214_095803(1).jpg