Dogs are freaking cute.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Wow. Human sized dog! 😍
Small human. Typhon is only a small-medium sized Caucasian Shepherd weighing just 60.5kg. Although 60kg running into you is enough to slam me (Tolkien dwarf) into my fridge freezer and the fridge freezer into the wall ha ha ha ha ha.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
The one on the right is the sweetheart that listens well. Dude in the middle too. The one on the left is your pain in the ass isn’t he?

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
The one on the right is the sweetheart that listens well. Dude in the middle too. The one on the left is your pain in the ass isn’t he?
You nailed it. The one on the left is Mr. Dot. He's still very much a puppy at heart. He's got his issues but is a very good boy. Might make a good bird dog someday.
In the middle is Lou. He's the sweetest dog you ever met.
On the right is Lucy. She's been with me since before the kids. I've done weeks on the Appalachian trail with her off leash. She would die for anyone in this house. She knows exactly what i want. I don't even have to ask her. She keeps everyone in line. If you pick my kids up without her permission, she'll be in your face. Best dog ever made.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
You nailed it. The one on the left is Mr. Dot. He's still very much a puppy at heart. He's got his issues but is a very good boy. Might make a good bird dog someday.
In the middle is Lou. He's the sweetest dog you ever met.
On the right is Lucy. She's been with me since before the kids. I've done weeks on the Appalachian trail with her off leash. She would die for anyone in this house. She knows exactly what i want. I don't even have to ask her. She keeps everyone in line. If you pick my kids up without her permission, she'll be in your face. Best dog ever made.
Makes me miss my little dude. You can tell just by looking at her she runs the pack. I had a jack that was very much like her.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Makes me miss my little dude. You can tell just by looking at her she runs the pack. I had a jack that was very much like her.
They're all mutts. She is definitely jack Russel something. I was told border collie mix when i got her eleven years ago. Picked her up in a mall parking lot for free. I found her through somebody on cl. She was maybe two then. She was covered in open wounds from dog fights and was missing fur with ribs showing. When i went to get her i hadn't seen a picture and she shivered and shook if you even tried to talk to her. I got her in my car and on the way home i looked over and said out loud, " i got you. We're gonna be just fine."
She was a basket case. It took months before she would even let me really pet her. After months of work, she started to sleep with me on the floor and i got her to trust me. I wish all dogs were as smart as she is.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
C6D8D2CD-1162-40BD-99E4-EE2550600BAA.jpeg 73615C20-A150-459B-A5EA-581C6BCBBE20.jpeg
Here’s my lil guy, not too long before I had to put him down. Bottom picture is from a battle he got into with a rockchuck that came into the yard. Was always impressive to watch him rat/hunt varmints.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
He looked like a good boy. Sorry you have to miss him.
He was a similar situation. Was essentially abandoned on me. Imagine a 2 year old Parson Russell terrier (little bigger breed of a jack) that had zero training and left to its own. He was hell on wheels. Let’s say he tested my patience on the regular. With lots of work, turned out to be best dog I ever owned. Everyone loved him. Only terrier I’ve ever seen that was good With and tolerable of kids. Hopefully down the road I’ll end up with another like him.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
If anyone is looking, there are tons of good dogs waiting to meet you at your local shelters. All of mine were dumpster dogs and i couldn't imagine getting any other kind.
Puppies are overrated.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
I honestly couldn’t imagine getting an animal, then passing it off. All of mine are with me for life.