Dog dreams

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Usually my dog sleeps in his crate but occaisionally he will follow me to my room and I'll let him nap on my bed while I'm at the computer. Last night I cleaned his ears. They were itching him and he kept shaking his head. After I was done he had a puppy fit and then followed me to bed, his way of showing me he's grateful. While on the computer he fell asleep and rolled onto his back. All of a sudden he started to growl, snarl , show his teeth and run in his sleep. Its funny to see a 80 pound dog on its back with its feet in the air running. =D
Makes you wonder what they dream about......

atmosphere

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What breed of dog? I have a pitbull there known to be dreamers.Close to everytime she sleeps she dreams.She growls,whimpers,snoorez,runs,starts breathing heavy I'd sometimes think I wouldn't like to see her dreams.But sometimes They probably dream of owning us ** que the twilight zone music** ......=D

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Its a mutt I rescued from the SPCA when he was 2-1/2 years old. I don't know what breeds he is but he dreams quite often but last nite was more animated and vocal than usual.
Here's a pic :

He was labeled unpredictable. When I first got him he bit me at least a dozen times before I could get a good look into his mouth to find that he had an exposed nerve in one of his rear molars. After a dental vist with the vet he's a giant puppy with family and people he knows. He is still territorial and protective when it comes to strangers but no where near unpredictable. :D

Neo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey Buspirone

I remember seeing that picture somewhere, very very familiar.

Anyways, I believe dogs do dream. My dog, chihuahua, small but I love him, dreams sometimes. How do I know. Not sure but when he sleeps, he growls and barks for no reason with his eyes closed, how do I know this when I'm sleeping too? Cause it wakes me up during the night...he sleeps right next to me.

One time I woke up and found that he was sleeping on my face the whole night, ack.

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Originally posted by Neo
Hey Buspirone

I remember seeing that picture somewhere, very very familiar.
Thats cuz it used to be his avatar!

Hey Buspirone, your dog picture is a little scary, with the glowing eyes and the growling smile but Im sure hes a nice fellow. :p Is he a big dog or little dog?

atmosphere

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I wouldn't wanna see that mug looking me in the face if I was a burgalar ! It's got the crazy eyes !:}

Neo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
No I remember seeing it in a chat room or even on a photograph. Blah!!

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The eyes are from the flash....he's got big brown eyes but they do glow a greenish color in the dark when the light hits them just right. I was holding a tube of ear medicine when I took the pic. He likes to have his ears cleaned with q-tips but hates the medicine with the tube applicator thus his display in the photo. He's a medium sized dog. A little bigger than boxer or pitbull.

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
I know its the flash. :p My pets eyes do that too. Its kind of neat, but it looks a little spooky too.

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Neo
One time I woke up and found that he was sleeping on my face the whole night, ack.
Well, you should consider yourself lucky that he didn't dream that he was going to the bathroom, and.... :D

Bry