Does this look like a Lasiodora parahybana?

Bugmom

Arachnolord
It doesn't really look like an LP to me. But it also looks to be fairly small, so with a few more molts, it may become more obvious.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Need help with this guys. this is not mine, it's for sale but the seller can't be sure of the spec.
It looks Brachypelma-ish, not that i am an expert...
How fast did it grow? Brachypelma stays small for a long period of time, while Lp grows fast.

ledzeppelin

Arachnobaron
I would vote for Klugi.. Legs seem quite hairy.. I might be totally wrong tho :D But in my experience Klugi's are hairier than parahybanas at that size

ledzeppelin

Arachnobaron
Oh I misread.. So not necessarily a Lasiodora? :D well that broadens our options :D

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My best guess would be a Brachypelma. Definitely not a Lasiodora. If you're gonna purchase, get it cheap!

klinthoris

Arachnopeon
hey guys thanks for all the replies and for all your thoughts, this is my other account because i can't login here at work using google account. i don't know why. At first look, i was thinking about B.albo. It's for sale and the seller was not sure about what species it is. So i posted it up here to confirm it. But i guess im not buying it. Got another package deal for LP 2" and Rosie 1.5" for $20 only. Thanks again guys.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I believe the UK HF has been Hybridized with some redrump species.

Hydrazine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The pubehair is still pretty, and I think my newest addition is going to turn out similar. As for the really fuzzy form, I've seen two variants as well around the internet - the "aureopilosum" from Honduras, whose setae are rather gold-ish, and one from Nicaragua with white setae.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Ahh, Hobby Form.. that makes sense. Thank you! And gorgeous spider!

Haha you're welcome! :)