Does anyone know a good Tarntula Dealer in Missouri?

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I get most of my T's from the The Tye-Dyed Iguana.....here is there website http://www.thetdi.com/
the owners are matt & Stephanie....tell them rob sent you, they will take very good care of you.

They have a 8-9" male T.Blondi....female desert blonde....pinktoe.....hatian brown.....6" King baboon.......tawny red baboon.....earth tiger....rose hair....2" B.smithi and a few more....very good prices. I just bought a 4" H.Lividium CB female for only $35.00. Matt gives you a gurantee with all T's.....rob

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
There are also plenty of hobbiests like myself here that can help you aquire about anything you might want. If I don't have it, I can probably find it for you.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
There are also plenty of hobbiests like myself here that can help you aquire about anything you might want. If I don't have it, I can probably find it for you.
what do you have for sale P.M me a list....rob:)

Kevmaster06

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

Alright! thanks for all of your help:):worship: i might talk to Matt and Stephanie. If they dont have what i want, or the prices i want(unlikley) then i will look around this site and see if i cant buy from somone on here;)

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
nature boy

Tropical World Pets on Watson (south side of road, between Laclede Station and Elm) always has perhaps 10-15 species. They seem well cared for.

--the nature boy

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Springfield huh? I live down by Ava. Ever hear of that place?

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Tropical World Pets on Watson (south side of road, between Laclede Station and Elm) always has perhaps 10-15 species. They seem well cared for.

--the nature boy
The owners name is chuck.....you can also talk to mike.....they are good friends of mine......rob

cabey0201

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You should try to make the trip for the next St. Louis reptile expo. Charles from Botarby8s is always there, as well as a few other guys vending tarantulas and inverts. Always worth going to.

Kevmaster06

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You should try to make the trip for the next St. Louis reptile expo. Charles from Botarby8s is always there, as well as a few other guys vending tarantulas and inverts. Always worth going to.

OK, when is the next one?