Does anyone have pictures of mites????

losct2381

Arachnosquire
I was chcking on my largest t today a t-spinipes and seen some tiny white things walking around him on the floor. I also seen one on his abdomen. But I also have isopods in the tank I noticed that the tiny bugs are only in the moist area. Was wondering if any one had photos of mites of baby isopods so I can compare.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Would take pics and post but their too tiny. I have a stereo microscope in the mail so I will try that when it gets here and post the pics I take with that.

Zman181

Arachnoknight
I was chcking on my largest t today a t-spinipes and seen some tiny white things walking around him on the floor. I also seen one on his abdomen. But I also have isopods in the tank I noticed that the tiny bugs are only in the moist area. Was wondering if any one had photos of mites of baby isopods so I can compare.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Would take pics and post but their too tiny. I have a stereo microscope in the mail so I will try that when it gets here and post the pics I take with that.
If you go on a thread I started called "Tiny white bugs crawling all over my enclosure" You can view a pic of mites. I apologize didn't know how to go about including a link to the thread as other members do.

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
If you go on a thread I started called "Tiny white bugs crawling all over my enclosure" You can view a pic of mites. I apologize didn't know how to go about including a link to the thread as other members do.
Here it is :)

After3Days

Arachnosquire
Sample of mites on one of my weevil beetle.

I have noticed, i think the mites on the legs are almost adults, please correct me if im wrong.