Does anyone have good pics of a Stromatopelma Calceata - True Feather Leg

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
This is on one of my lists of T's I can buy and would like to know what they lok like... I have looked with google but dont get any good pics. So if someone could post some that would be great

thnx

TheDon

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Thnx for the pics... does anyone have one of these? or have a care sheet for one?

thnx

TheDon

Midwest Art

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Featherlegs

Not many pix about I suppose because they are VICIOUS devils that are 1) fast 2) carry potent venom and 3) the aformentioned affinity towards the antichrist. I'll take a few pix of my 4 incher shortly. Males are very long and leggy up to 6 inches.

N-Joy
Art

pelo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Re: Featherlegs

because they are VICIOUS devils that are 1) fast 2) carry potent venom and 3) the aformentioned affinity towards the antichrist.
>my kinda spider..lol..:D

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok that picture looks exactly like my H. maculata it was sold to me as an ornamental baboon, do you think I might have gotten the wrong thing. I mean EXACTLY

belewfripp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Easy way to tell: are the femurs on the back legs 'swollen', rounded or barrel-shaped? Heteroscodra have that feature but Stromatopelma do not.

Adrian

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok so the fist part of the back legs will be bigger than the rest of the legs

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok I just looked and they don't look swollen or anything, but I should get a new computer tomorow and I'll get one of those 20 buck digicams and maybe you guys can tell me