Does anyone have a blog or something similar dedicated to their insect collection?

WyrmSwarm

Arachnosquire
I was just wondering if I was the only one who created a blog just to start keeping track of the insects that I have. I'm not saying I have a lot, but I like having it as a fun little way of remembering all the inverts I've kept at one point. It's also fun to see what people have to say about my insects as well. Has anyone else done this, or considered doing this? If you do have a blog, I would love to see it! I can leave a link to mine if anyone wanted to check mine out too.

https://mymantiscollection.wordpress.com/

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
I've got one as well, which you can find in my tagline. I'm working on a new post about some very special invertebrates that will hopefully be finished by the end of this weekend.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

The Mantis Menagerie

Arachnobaron
I have www.themantismenagerie.com, which is listed in my signature. The arthropods page is a list of my current collection, which does need to be updated after the fun that was the subject of my most recent Instagram post (embedded in my blog sidebar). I also keep data sheets going back over a year that recorded nearly everything I have had there. What I usually use to remember what I have found is iNaturalist, in addition to my 15,971 pictures on my phone, most of which are of insects.

WyrmSwarm

Arachnosquire
I have www.themantismenagerie.com, which is listed in my signature. The arthropods page is a list of my current collection, which does need to be updated after the fun that was the subject of my most recent Instagram post (embedded in my blog sidebar). I also keep data sheets going back over a year that recorded nearly everything I have had there. What I usually use to remember what I have found is iNaturalist, in addition to my 15,971 pictures on my phone, most of which are of insects.
I wish there was a way to follow blogs that aren't part of wordpress (or whatever platform you use to host the blog)

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
@WyrmSwarm, thanks for reminding me to post actually, ha ha! I have been needing to get another post out, and now I've got the October post done and published!

Thanks,

Arthroverts