Does anybody else keep worms as a pet or am I weird?

arachnophobespiderkeeper

Arachnosquire
So this is a strange question,but,does anybody here like worms? like, as pets? because I moved some worms from outside to a large tank i own and im really hoping they'll mate and lay eggs.. I always loved worms, slugs, snails and other slimy critters since I was a kid. I have a large container that I am putting a bunch of worms, Sowbugs, millipedes and slugs in since right now the habitat has a lot of soil, plant matter thats growing etc and I just sorta wanna keep all the worms, since I really like them. Is anybody else like that, or am I just weird? I just think worms are so interesting!​

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
For a while i was interested in marine worms, I actually want to have an enclosure with a massive eunicid worm some day, i like nereididae

Nephila Edulis

Arachnoknight
So this is a strange question,but,does anybody here like worms? like, as pets? because I moved some worms from outside to a large tank i own and im really hoping they'll mate and lay eggs.. I always loved worms, slugs, snails and other slimy critters since I was a kid. I have a large container that I am putting a bunch of worms, Sowbugs, millipedes and slugs in since right now the habitat has a lot of soil, plant matter thats growing etc and I just sorta wanna keep all the worms, since I really like them. Is anybody else like that, or am I just weird? I just think worms are so interesting!​
I've kept the predatory blue garden flatworms. Don't have them anymore though and once I get a better setup I'll think about getting some more.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I'd like to see and learn more about the species kept.

Jerry

Arachnobaron
I have a small assortment of worms in my millipede tank not sure what kind but there there the weird thing is when I really moisten. The tank down the next morning I see little worm trails along the sides of the glass where the stick to the sides and go walk about for what I don't know and the only reason I know it's the worms is I have found them moving up and across the sides of the glass weird right

Umbra

Arachnopeon
I currently keep several species of aquatic and terrestrial ribbon worms and flatworms. I've had marine flatworms (polyclads), ribbon worms (Notospermus tricuspidatus, unidentified Tetrastemma sp.) and several unidentified eunicid worms as well.