Docile Arboreals

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
thank you....exactly....i would rather get bit by a tarantula that would make me feel like crap for a while, then get stung by a scorp that most likely i wont be alive much longer...all i was saying....

I get what catfish is trying to say. And I agree, i'd be more worried about an escaped highly potent scorpion than an escaped highly potent tarantula. In general it seems the consequences & effects are much worse with a scorpion.

And Mez, the OP already has an A. versicolor. Sounds to me like they would like another option for something they don't already own.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

im not saying im some expert or anything...but from owning and reading and reading...then yeah i would let one of my P. fasciatas bite me 5 times before i let one of my LQ's sting me 1 time...im not arguing man...im just saying if one of my most potent pokies got out, yeah id be freaked, and my gf would probably kill it and me...but if one of my LQ's got out...the house would have to be evacuated until i found it...all i mean...:D

Lol, I'm starting to think you may not even own scorpion, but for anyone wondering, the behaviour profile of a scorpion is nothing like a fast tarantula that lives in trees. End of!
Go for a versicolor, get a juvenile andwatch it grow.