• No I do not

Votes: 38 58.5%

• Total voters

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Now I'm starting to wonder about you LOL{D :D
LOL!

They're not long talks however. More like a short series of clipped dialogue. Typical one way convo goes...

"C'mon"

"It's alright now"

"Good"

"Alright?"

"You're going to like this"

"Awesome"

"Sorry"

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
off topic: they are both cute but yuna is much hotter i think. this is a bad vid of yuna singing 1000 words.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-MMg11oZdw[/YOUTUBE]

if that don't work here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-MMg11oZdw btw yuna is the shorter haired 1.

Last edited:

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I agree that Rikku is entirely so much better than Yuna but I think we need to keep this to scorps :rolleyes:

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I name some of my creatures . . . I named my deceased H. laoticus Ho Chi Minh, and my emps are Palpatine (get it?) and Cleopatra. Cleo was Lori's idea when I asked for a cool female African-sounding royal name.

I've also named my AGBs (Gruselig, Krahe, and Joey), two mantids (Spike and Sujaya), and my snake (Cinnabar), and my deceased centipede was nicknamed Skully. My hermit crab, centipedes, and waterbugs remain nameless.

Noxocubed

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I name everything, even my houseplants have names. The fern in my scorps tank is called 'Fern Britton' and the little money plant is called 'Phillip Scofield'. I dont name the crickets or locusts though as they arn't around very long and it takes me a while to settle on a name. I'm getting a tri-colour scorp soon (hopefully) and can't wait to see what pops into my head and sticks.

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
When I was down in Texas for work a long time ago, there was this cat who just hung around, well so as not to get attached to it I decided that it would remain nameless. People asked what is its name, and I would say it's 'nameless', or it is 'the nameless one'. Well I did get attached brought it back to Ohio with me and the name stuck. so for the 18 years we owned her we called it nameless. and the looks people would give us when we said its name is nameless... :p

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
haha nice name for a cat mine are called jess,shophie and bella.

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
technically i don't name my inverts... the wife does. It's all a part of the compromise we made, I can get as many as i want but she gets to give them whatever name she wants. works out for the most part, the only problem i see is when the C vitts go from deli cups to a communal set up...

Mega

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I don't name them because i still can't think a good name:(

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
what if you have multiple specimens of the same species? :confused:
ill just add a number after their name :p

i only give names to those specimen ranging from 1 to 5pcs per species

i have an A.p. whos name is Bin Ladden, but logically A.p. is not found on afganistan :p

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
i've thought of naming my inverts...but never have..and at this rate..i never will heh.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
A slight update to my last post in this thread, I just got a Hadogenes troglodytes and named him Trogdor. I also got a tailless whipscorpion which I did not name.

mikadganjad

Arachnopeon
My Kids have named my scorps.
The Emperor we HAD which sadly died was called SCAMP.
The Flat Rock Scorp we have now is aptly named NIPPER.
:D

Zman16

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I name all my pets, besides my fish. My emps name is lucky.