Do you look like a spider person???

Leila

Arachnobaron
Brachypelma albopilosum?
This is FANtastiiiic!!!!!

For more than one reason. :rofl::rofl:

@gypsy cola, wasn't it an albo who haired your...well, ya know? :troll:

Edit: I hate that Gypsy's quote did not appear at the top like I'd meant it to...hm..

Last edited:

shutout2000

Arachnoknight
5' 8" and 160 pound male. I'm a weightlifter, enjoy biking, (ones without the engine strapped on :banghead: )..... are these spider guy traits?? I enjoy rock, or a mix of a rap/rock. I have kept a ton of other bugs and I used to keep a few different species of spiders which in itself tells you, spider guy!o_O

houston

Arachnopeon
17, 5'6", short hair, allegedly scary blue eyes. I'm an art student in college and deffo look the part... If I'm not covered in clay there's iron oxide all over my face xD The Ts kinda are outweighed by the taxidermy and bone collecting, but either way people absolutely don't expect it :p

Walker253

Arachnobaron
Peter Parker looks like a spider guy, well more like a Spiderman. I am a regular guy, 6'1", too fat for what I like, but still athletic enough if you want to try and keep up. I surprise the unknowing when I say I have tarantulas. I love educating people to my hobby (sorry for all of you offended by the term "hobby' as seen in another thread).

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
19, male, white, kinda skinny, really thick brown hair, I'm told that I'm handsome but that's a friggin lie. I like to have a beard but my family hates it so I'm clean-shaven.

Leila

Arachnobaron
19, male, white, kinda skinny, really thick brown hair, I'm told that I'm handsome but that's a friggin lie. I like to have a beard but my family hates it so I'm clean-shaven.
Aww, Moak, whatev. I've seen a pic of ya. You are a cutie.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I like to have a beard but my family hates it so I'm clean-shaven.
I used to get loads of jip off mates for rocking a skinhead with a beard but I hate having hair on my head and I like having a beard so I kept it, I also figured they're probably not the sort of people I want to hang around with anymore :rofl::rofl:

Basically what I'm trying to say is, if you want to grow a beard, grow an effing beard.

keks

Arachnobaron
This is FANtastiiiic!!!!!

For more than one reason. :rofl::rofl:

@gypsy cola, wasn't it an albo who haired your...well, ya know? :troll:

Edit: I hate that Gypsy's quote did not appear at the top like I'd meant it to...hm..
@gypsy cola Omg, I read this thread, but didn't realise that it was an albo :rofl: . It wasn't my intention to open up old sores, but your posting reminds me to a B. albopilosum :)

Last edited:

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Ok I'll play.. I'm Irish.. So I'm short and broad shouldered.. Blue green eyes, 5'8 and try to stay around 200 pounds.. Any less and I look sick any more and I look obese..

I'm 35 so the grays are creaping in.. I love my touch of gray look. I have a full mustache and beard .. I keep my hair one of two ways. A messy bed head Fohawk or damn near bald.. I wear a baseball hat when possible.

I live in hoodies and shorts, I wear pants only when necessary.. I Mainly wear black, white/ khaki, dark blue or grey.

I have stretched ear lobes a stretched labret and a lot of tattoo's..

People allways tell me I look sad which is hysterical.. I'm a clown that takes most things with a grain of salt.. I am a deep and creative thinker so I guess they mistake that for brooding.. My heavy brow and deep set eyes probably doesn't help much..

So I don't know if I look like a tarantula person since one of the smartest tarantula keepers I know is a female accountant another is a biker another an artist another is...well you get the idea..

There is no stereotypical looking Tarantula keeper.

Screamingreenmachine

Arachnosquire
I'm 24, 5'9, thinner build, with a hairline that is slowly working backwards (screwed on both sides of the family with that and even more so with lack of being able to grow a good beard), glasses, and I love wearing Guy Harvey shirts or 3/4 sleeve shirts, and Sperry's. Shorts or pants, depending on what I'm feeling
No one ever believes me when I say I love tarantulas, and then I'm hit with repulsed faces from most when they see pics, so I just sort of keep that info between friends and family unless I'm at an expo haha!

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
37, 5'6", had a manbun for about 2 years (final length was a couple of inches below mid back) but cut it real short this past Sunday. Tattoos, no piercings. I work out a bit but I don't look like a bodybuilder. I'm in jeans and black Chucks about 99% of the time. People are surprised I own Ts and most people I know are afraid of spiders.

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron
Are we the same person?? ;)

Do I really have to describe my physical attributes..? Lol. (Check out the avatar)

Anyway. 32, 5'5", thin, lacking curves, amber-green eyes. I do not know how to label my personal style...umm, depends? My personality is quirky enough, and my tastes are eclectic.

Nobody is surprised that I keep tarantulas.

When I see your profile pic it makes me wonder ha