Do you guys think this is a real blondi ?

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Last edited by a moderator:

yannigarrido2

Arachnosquire
are you referring to the bts ad or the ab ad? if you're referring to the bts ad , the pic looks like it could be a true blondi that has hairs on the platella .

Londoner

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If the one you have looks exactly like the T in your first link, then you appear to have a T. stirmi (sp. burgandy), not a true T. blondi.

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Take pics and post them. Also don't be afraid to call and ask him he always picks up. If he say u got a true than I would say u do. I bought a tblondi sling and I'm fine with my purchase in fact I spoke to him yesterday. About that same question he answers right away. Lije I said jus call him

Taipan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If the one you have looks exactly like the T in your first link, then you appear to have a T. stirmi (sp. burgandy), not a true T. blondi.
How do you definitively tell the slings apart?

losct2381

Arachnosquire
The blondi is ral bushy and hairy the burgundy still has hair but not as hairy and on the blondi the hairs go all the way up the leg. In the burgandy it stop at the patella.

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Thank u their u go I gave another pic take a look

That's my female she's about 3 or 4 now

Mez

Arachnoknight
Pretty sure blondi dont have any pinkish colouration on any femurs, think stirmi have the markings on the first two set of legs.
Post a pic, Fran will tell you for sure.