Do T's sleep? (And venom Q)

Snowball

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
..as the thread states, do they? Lol, I had a crazy thought alongside this one....it started when I was working beside a rather oderous person at work...and thought well...we're all the same "Species" of human..o_O.. and yet each of us has B.O that is more or less potent than someone else...do T's of the same sp. have venom that is more or less potent than another of the same sp? :confused:

Mushroom Spore

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
BO is a bad comparison. It's more like "do people have saliva or stomach acid that is more or less effective than other people." And I guess they do, or we wouldn't have some of the disorders we have. {D

Tarantulas don't seem to have that much genetic variation, though.

Snowball

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
lol I guess you're right..but I work night shift and at 4:30 am you think some stupid shit lol.

Syngyne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I don't know if they sleep exactly, but my G.aureo has periods where she seems a lot less responsive than usual. Sometimes, she twitches and runs for a corner when I open the cage top, other times she sits rock still when I prod her with a paintbrush trying to move her out of the way, and starts moving a minute or two after I close her cage back up.