do t's keep their abodes tidy?

ahkiu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i'm just wondering if t's keep their burrows/caves/web lairs tidy?

because mine don't (b. vagans, boehmei) they always leave their cricket balls where they finished eating it. which is usually in their home under their cork bark.

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Seems like the terestrial types are like that. But usually the arboreals will not leave the cricket ball in their web if it is eaten in there, they will usually take it out of the web and drop it. The arboreals also will not usually poop in their webs.

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
My Rose hair cleans house, she pushes all of her trash out of her hide. The Pink toe drops everything into it's water, and poops on
the walls of the jar, what a slob!

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My rosie has a designated area where she deposits her trash, sometimes she runs a dragline from her shelter to the dump site. Makes cleaning pretty easy. She does leave cricket legs and the occaisional head laying around just inside the mouth of the shelter and gets royally peeved when I pick them out with the tweezers. My A. seemanni buries its trash in the same corner and poops in another. I don't know whats going one with my curlyhair. She was in premolt when I got her but ate quite well for a few days and then went underground. She pooped in her water dish but I'm not sure where her trash is being deposited. She's not eating now since she has molted.