Do i just breed my Ophistreptus guineensis?

AK invertebrates

Arachnopeon
It's summer in the Czech republic so it is warm here the last few days were realy hot. (Like 24-29 °C inside) I noticed Chocolate and Caramel (my Ophistreptus guineensis) were spent alot of time together. I am not talking about straight up copulation, but they were right next to eachother all the time. And then i realised some literal babies (or larvae) of millipedes! I have them with my Telodeinopus aoutii and some european ground millis, (Julus terestris 1_2.5 cm) BUT! Telodeinopus have like a hundred young babies ( at least alot in the Czech republic we have so many) And this was like three freshly hatched larvae and a few eggs. And they were already like a 1mm big, that's too big for a Julus terestris, that has a 3cm adult size. BREEDERS OF DIPLOPODS! CAN IT BE POSSIBLE TO HATCH A FEW BABIES OF OPHISTREPTUS GUINEENSIS, THAT HAD ALOT OF SUBSTRATE HEIGHT, MALE AND FEMALE AND HIGH TEMPERATURE?!

paumotu

Arachnobaron
Yes, it’s difficult, but not impossible to breed this species in captivity. They seem to require a seasonal cue

Elytra and Antenna

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter +
It's summer in the Czech republic so it is warm here the last few days were realy hot. (Like 24-29 °C inside) I noticed Chocolate and Caramel (my Ophistreptus guineensis) were spent alot of time together. I am not talking about straight up copulation, but they were right next to eachother all the time. And then i realised some literal babies (or larvae) of millipedes! I have them with my Telodeinopus aoutii and some european ground millis, (Julus terestris 1_2.5 cm) BUT! Telodeinopus have like a hundred young babies ( at least alot in the Czech republic we have so many) And this was like three freshly hatched larvae and a few eggs. And they were already like a 1mm big, that's too big for a Julus terestris, that has a 3cm adult size. BREEDERS OF DIPLOPODS! CAN IT BE POSSIBLE TO HATCH A FEW BABIES OF OPHISTREPTUS GUINEENSIS, THAT HAD ALOT OF SUBSTRATE HEIGHT, MALE AND FEMALE AND HIGH TEMPERATURE?!
Why do you think this is all you'll get?