DO I GOT A SUPER SCORPION????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ines68

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks, It will be great that when I use really bad english grammar you guys correct me. I think arachnopets is making real improvement in mi english.

nocturnalpulsem

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by Cooper
ok, you made a small mistake here

mi is spelled with a Y not I.

i.e. Soon MY tarantulas will be here

Have a nice day
Hey, dood, I think people in Venezuela speak Spanish :rolleyes: Which would mean that, while not English, she isn't making a mistake, but simply substituted a word from her native tongue. Mexicans are great at this, and it never fails to impress me when people can fluently speak 2 languages at once without confusion ;)

N.

BTW- "dood" or "dewd" is computer geek slang, so don't correct me! ;P

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Originally posted by nocturnalpulsem
Hey, dood, I think people in Venezuela speak Spanish :rolleyes: Which would mean that, while not English, she isn't making a mistake, but simply substituted a word from her native tongue. Mexicans are great at this, and it never fails to impress me when people can fluently speak 2 languages at once without confusion ;)

N.

BTW- "dood" or "dewd" is computer geek slang, so don't correct me! ;P
I think j00 meant "d00d", ha><0r ;)

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Sometimes I do get mixed up on the English rules that aren't always consistent in certain situations. For example, I'm not exactly sure why Cooper corrected the phrase "you guys correct me". :? Otherwise, I think my English are so good. It ain't not bad. ;)

As for the scorp, P. transvaalicus was the first thing that came to mind. I'm not sure how big A. bicolor gets.

Bry

Last edited:

Cooper

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I did not corrct the phrase you guys correct me, I just quoted it so I could point ou that mistake.

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Okay, so, what was wrong with it, then?

Bry

chau0046

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This kid, Kind-Fish, bought a black scorpion, which is apparently the scorpion from hell hopped up on steroids. Kind-Fish has a friend who is a <pre-censored to save MI and MrD trouble>. His <pre-censored> of a friend dropped in Kind-Fish's two $40 tarantulas with the scorpion. Kind-Fish was afraid the scorpion wouldn't survive this matchup of the year. But no, lo and behold, the scorpion leapt on them, stung them, ripped them to pieces, held them up in the air and danced a little victory dance. Kind-Fish was amazed, but at the same time, appalled, becuase he is now out $80 and two tarantulas. Now his <pre-censored> of a friend is in the process of paying him back $80. He doesn't think this scorpion is an Emperor scorpion.
Ahahhahaaahahahaha!(--falling off chair!!)

Mat

ines68

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ok, you made a small mistake here

mi is spelled with a Y not I.

i.e. Soon MY tarantulas will be here

Have a nice day
Thanks... I allways fall on that one :) is very similar in spanish

Cooper

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I want to take spanish in class because it is supposed to be fairly easy, everything is spelled how it sounds. Then we can talk without "too" many people knowing what we are saying:}

I am going to bed so have a nice evening everyone!

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Bry
Sometimes I do get mixed up on the English rules that aren't always consistent in certain situations. For example, I'm not exactly sure why Cooper corrected the phrase "you guys correct me". :? Otherwise, I think my English are so good. It ain't not bad. ;)

As for the scorp, P. transvaalicus was the first thing that came to mind. I'm not sure how big A. bicolor gets.

Bry
I believe A. bicolor and P. transvaalicus may out about the same size, Bry.

Atrax

scorpio

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I want to take spanish in class because it is supposed to be fairly easy, everything is spelled how it sounds. Then we can talk without "too" many people knowing what we are saying:}

I am going to bed so have a nice evening everyone!

Heh. Good idea, it will be more useful in 20 years or so. or 5 probably. Im not fluent, but im getting better. I can translate almost anything from spanish, back to english (well, sort of, i can translate lyrics from spanish songs.) But definitely a fun language.

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Originally posted by Atrax
I believe A. bicolor and P. transvaalicus may out about the same size, Bry.
Actualy, P.trans gets substantialy bigger. Fortunately I haven't had a P.trans die so I don't have a precise measurement, but we are talking at least an extra inch over mature A.bicolor.

Cheers,
Dave

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My largest P. transvaalicus is currently measuring 4.5 inches. I, as well, have had none die. Do keep in mind, there is a lack of measurment included from the pedipalps which can easily bring his size to 5.25 inches stretched, a very comparable measurement to a small adult P. imperator. He's just not nearly as bulky, other than the obvious tail segments.

adios,
edw.

-KIND-PHISH

Arachnopeon
Botar I came to this site because no one I knew could tell me how to take care of the scorp. And them transulas were mine. Oh and the reason my grammar is so bad Is because I talk on online games and it doesnt matter how you spell or grammar things...

But I am trying to have better grammer for yal in yunder ;)

-KIND-PHISH

Arachnopeon
HAHA WE STILL ON MY GRAMMAR

Bry ur the kewlest now i can type like i do with my clan online. As long as Dave, Chuck and bry understand it then everyone take it of the hizzy sip on some Bathtub Gin and do this here thing like 7 dizzles la wizzles.

As for Kind-Fish its Phish....phish is my favorite band And have more Albums out then anyone on the top of my head.

But guyz I gonna need a whole new line of help because yal aint gonna believe what Im putting in my other aquarium. My freinds dad payed me the money back today and ethier tommarow or next I buyin ....SATAN HIMSELF

;P TRAP DOOR TRANSULA!!!

If anyone knows anything that is bigger meaner nastier and more posionous (has to be a scorp or transula) please contact freindly rat and mice slaughtering -KIND-PHISH ;)

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
Heh heh Jper26 pulled out th big guns.. ;)

John
];')

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Re: HAHA WE STILL ON MY GRAMMAR

Originally posted by -KIND-PHISH
But guyz I gonna need a whole new line of help because yal aint gonna believe what Im putting in my other aquarium. My freinds dad payed me the money back today and ethier tommarow or next I buyin ....SATAN HIMSELF

;P TRAP DOOR TRANSULA!!!

If anyone knows anything that is bigger meaner nastier and more posionous (has to be a scorp or transula) please contact freindly rat and mice slaughtering -KIND-PHISH ;)
I really feel that you shouldn't own pets, at the rate you're going right now. Do some RESEARCH, then maybe you can care for them.

As for more posionous: If you insist on getting one without thinking first, and without learning how to properly care for it... I really hope you get tagged.

I'm sorry for being so mean, but I don't like when I hear of people like this. I had to deal with lots of them when I worked at pet shops.

If my post is considered out of line, one of the moderators can feel free to remove it. If so, I appologise in advance.

-Bryan

scorpio

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Yeah, I agree with Bryan over here. This kind fish guy should learn how to spell tarantula before getting any pet, and should also learn some care.

He sounds like the type of guy Mr. I was talking about. Especially considering his closing remark. It sounds like he want to show it to all of his friends, and once his friends have seen it, he will just stop caring for it.

and yes, I do sorta hope you get a hit of some arachnid venom.

Status
Not open for further replies.