DO I GOT A SUPER SCORPION????

Status
Not open for further replies.

-KIND-PHISH

Arachnopeon
I thought id be cool to buy a black scorpion cuz the clan im in (a computer game clan) so I bought this huge black scorpion at this pet store and a aqurium, heatrock, hideout, little water pong thingy and made it humid wit the soil and stuff. My scorpion has smaller pinchers then some I seen but it has one of the biggest stingers and i belive its very very very very posionous and its huge. I am not to sure what kinda it is but its different from my freinds black scorpion and its bigger. But anyways my freind had 2 big black transulus and he dropped them in there and my scorpion immeditatly ran out of the hideout leaped on top of the trancula and pinched it and stung it...i should say that he more like shoved his stinger through it and raised it above him with the trancula dangling from it and then did circles around the other one very aggressive fast ones and then pinched it and stung it with the trancula on its stinger and it killed it and he finally got the other trancula off his stinger.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IN THE HELL KIND OF SCORPION I HAVE PLEASE!!! hes like a visoius monster lol

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I am assuming that you are probably talking about an emporer scorpion..... or maybe a fat tail. but are you talking about feeding tarantulas to your scorpion???? that will not go over well here.

-KIND-PHISH

Arachnopeon
umm well....

i thought my scorpion was gonna die before i could get the dam tranculas he dropped in it the thing began attacking them..BUT my freind has a emporer scorpion and when he fed it to a mice or whatever it wasnt near aggressive i told my freind to bring a trancula for a pet for me in my other aquarium those tranculus are 40 dollar ones he lost ME 80 <read the rules about language - MrD> dollars

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
dude, no offense or nothing, but I can't understand what you are talking about?

Cooper

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
What the heck are you saying? Little grammar would be nice and then maybe we can answer your questions. Maybe he has a Heterometrus sp. if it is that aggressive?

And it is Tarantulas not tranculus or whatever you where saying?:confused:

chuck

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
either way you threatened the life of the invert. why risk killing your scorp or why did your friend risk lossing his tarantulas?
i dont think you have a SUPER SCORPION, but 2 stupid kids

-KIND-PHISH

Arachnopeon
Better Grammer this time

1. Those were my Tranculas he bought and I payed for at a pet store that he picked up for me at my dads house.

2. He dropped them in there because he is a <talk like a respectful human being, thanks -MI>.

3. I about pissed my pants because I thought my scorpion would die and I knew somthing was very cool about the one I have.

4. But the my scorpion toar the 2 40 dollar trancuals apart.

5. and my 80 dollars down the drain and my freind in process of paying me back.

6. I know everyone at this forum loves trancuals and other creatures.

7. I love scorpions and yes ill admit it was awsome watching what it did at same time I was affraid for my scorpion and my MONEY!!!!

8. I do not think it is a regular emporer and I saw some scorpions similar to it but mine still seems bigger.

ines68

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Post a picture of it. By the way, your english is worst than mine

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
ROTFLMAO...Ines..your English is PERFECT compared to his..I never have to wonder what the hell you are saying :)
And I *still* don't get this ....either what you are saying...or the point you are trying to make????

chuck

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
he contacted me via AOL/AIM, turns out he has an African Fat Tail A.bicolor and his friend put in 2 2" Dodoma Baboons. The shop keeper sold the scorp to him as an emp and not harmful, but the guy was correct in telling him that the Ts werent to be handled. i gave him any advice i can find on sites and from my books, but if you guys can give him first hand experience maybe a lovely scorp doesnt have to die. He told me its injured, limping, im thinking one of the Ts got in a good shot.

and Ines - i think your english is better b/c youre more focused on being correct, while some americans take it for granted

ines68

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by johnnyjohnjon
I know this guys english is horrid but, lets try not to rag on him too bad.
You are right, I think the english is not the problem... maybe is that they are feeding $80 tarantulas to a scorpion :eek:

Last edited:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
JJJ, it's the subject matter, not so much the English, but it just makes it worse. :(
I was trying to understand what he's talking about...and it sounds like what I feared.
AT least he's asking for information..hopefully a lesson can be learned here...

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Okay, perhaps it's just me, but I can't help but look at this thread sideways. You come to an arachnid forum to post about how you and your friend dropped a couple of T's in with a scorp and they were killed... on your very first post. Somewhat like going to a poodle lover's forum and posting about how your poodle jumped into the gator pit in Florida and was eaten. Perhaps I'm getting old and cynical, but this has all the earmarks of the common troll.

Botar

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I'm with Botar on this one. Sounds like some kid with too much time on his hands trying to start up trouble. I'm pretty used to dealing with people who have bad grammar, so allow me to try and translate to English.

This kid, Kind-Fish, bought a black scorpion, which is apparently the scorpion from hell hopped up on steroids. Kind-Fish has a friend who is a <pre-censored to save MI and MrD trouble>. His <pre-censored> of a friend dropped in Kind-Fish's two $40 tarantulas with the scorpion. Kind-Fish was afraid the scorpion wouldn't survive this matchup of the year. But no, lo and behold, the scorpion leapt on them, stung them, ripped them to pieces, held them up in the air and danced a little victory dance. Kind-Fish was amazed, but at the same time, appalled, becuase he is now out $80 and two tarantulas. Now his <pre-censored> of a friend is in the process of paying him back $80. He doesn't think this scorpion is an Emperor scorpion.

From the sound of it, this scorpion is clearly a Hellus Onsteroidus. Yup, sounds like a troll to me. Ines, I think your English is very good. I've never had to wonder what you were trying to say. I have met other foreigners with worse English grammar skills, and they -still- were easier to understand than this guy. People who intentionally mangle the English language to appear cool and funny do nothing but annoy me.

Bry

Last edited:

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
If this is genuine, however, then a kid just got sold what I am guessing is a P.transvaalicus (based on the general description, its agressive hunting habits and the fact that it must be large enough to be confused with an emp) by a shopkeeper saying it is an emp. That's serious business folks.

Cheers,
Dave

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
Bry, ROFLMAO!

Oh I also think it is prob a P.transvaalicus as well. The store keeper needs to have a boot taken to his forehead...Dave? :D

John
];')

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by ines68
Post a picture of it. By the way, your english is worst than mine
Ines, your English and grammer are fine!
:D
Ed

scorpio

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I agree with almost everything thats been said.

But I think Phish here should have done a bit more research on his scorp, and everybody should know if they are buying from a pet store, what they are buying. If you are buying online, from a respected dealer, you have no choice, but the dealer will probably give you the right scorp, considering most people that sell online are experienced bug keepers, as well as those who buy.

By now, he should have identified it, and known how to properly care for it. He should have known how to properly identify an emperor before buying. How are you supposed to care for something if you dont know what it is?

And I dont really get this $80 in tarantulas deal. Forget about that. This guy sounds like he is just keepin the scorp as a status symbol. Oh, and " . " is good every 10-15 words. He obviously knows english, but types it in a way, so nobody can read it. And after we correct him on something, he just uses it in more force and quantity. i.e. "trancuals"

I have to agree, classic troll

Status
Not open for further replies.