Do G.aureos need fiber?

Syngyne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Because I was trying to clean out some of my bug's poop with a pair of bamboo tweezers, and she kept trying to eat them.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
nah
vibrations and whatnot were probably triggering prey aggression response

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nah
vibrations and whatnot were probably triggering prey aggression response
Yea, what caco said. I would imagine they could get all the dietary fiber they need from prey items. I have seen my T's attack the streams of water when I am filling the water dishes. I am hoping they are not that thirsty.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yea, what caco said. I would imagine they could get all the dietary fiber they need from prey items. I have seen my T's attack the streams of water when I am filling the water dishes. I am hoping they are not that thirsty.
pretty sure the water thing is prey aggression also. i am actually practicing and experimenting with what sort of tactile stimulation engages prey aggression... for hunting purposes :) i just started though, so i am still nooby

Vermis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Because I was trying to clean out some of my bug's poop with a pair of bamboo tweezers, and she kept trying to eat them.
Only if my Ts need stainless steel. ;) And, yeah. What they said.

SpiderZone2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It is prey aggression...........after filling the water dish........drop in a cricket and see if they attack it!!

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It is prey aggression...........after filling the water dish........drop in a cricket and see if they attack it!!
I know its prey aggression or as I just call it, mistaken identity. I was just giving an example to go along with the attacking the bamboo tongs story.