Do female lose intrest off mating when gravid

Malaric

Arachnopeon
Hey.
So i have a big L. Parahybana female. I mated her 3 times with her man ( last time i dont think was succesful) but, if she is gravid, do she lose intrest in mating aigen? Cuz i tried a 4 time, after the man made a sperm web. But both the male and female shows no sign off intrest in mating at all. Before the male would allways drum and stuff. Now there is no sign from him and her. So, if she is gravid, she dont wanna mate no more? Cuz i know she can stack up the sperm up to 6 months.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Hey.
So i have a big L. Parahybana female. I mated her 3 times with her man ( last time i dont think was succesful) but, if she is gravid, do she lose intrest in mating aigen? Cuz i tried a 4 time, after the man made a sperm web. But both the male and female shows no sign off intrest in mating at all. Before the male would allways drum and stuff. Now there is no sign from him and her. So, if she is gravid, she dont wanna mate no more? Cuz i know she can stack up the sperm up to 6 months.
One pairing is more than enough. Any more pairings would just be too risky and unnecessary.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
If you witnessed a good insertion, anything after is a risk, especially if she is farther along. If she's already gravid, she'll just look at the male as more energy (food) for her reproductive efforts. I recently paired my P. mets. First pairing was textbook, male lured her out, they paired up, and she slow strolled back to her hide. I did a second pairing less than a week later (I knew the risk, but I didnt have a good angle on the first pairing and wanted to attempt to boost my odds) and the only thing that saved his life was me being aware of her body language and a paint brush. If your LP has the right conditions to lay a sack, I'm sure she's got enough "genetic material" to get the job done after 3 pairings. I think the better question is what are you going to do with 1,000 LP slings lol.

Malaric

Arachnopeon
If you witnessed a good insertion, anything after is a risk, especially if she is farther along. If she's already gravid, she'll just look at the male as more energy (food) for her reproductive efforts. I recently paired my P. mets. First pairing was textbook, male lured her out, they paired up, and she slow strolled back to her hide. I did a second pairing less than a week later (I knew the risk, but I didnt have a good angle on the first pairing and wanted to attempt to boost my odds) and the only thing that saved his life was me being aware of her body language and a paint brush. If your LP has the right conditions to lay a sack, I'm sure she's got enough "genetic material" to get the job done after 3 pairings. I think the better question is what are you going to do with 1,000 LP slings lol.
If im unlucky i will get mabey 2000 slings! Omg.... what am i doing :D thanks for answer. I thinking she is gravid then. Like i said, the last 3 times they did all the signs. The 4 time, i think she wanted to eat him, and he couldent sense anything from her.

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
This is all good to know, because my MF B boehmei, which I paired on Nov 11, suddenly started drumming like she's in a metal band today, and I was like dude what the hell I thought you were pregonate already