• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

djshupe

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Completed a trade with djshupe for a mature P. regalis. He was very honest in telling me the the complete details about his male. Shipping was fast and packaging was great.

The P. regalis was as lively as can be! Also, this was one of the largest P. regalis males I have ever seen!!! Thanks!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

djshupe

Arachnopeon
MM P. regalis

I'm glad you liked him. Keep me posted on how he does. My slings are doing great and eating well.

brad and chell

Arachnopeon
Great!

We just received a MM Boehmei from djshupe. Packing was great and he looks awesome. We would buy from him again.

djshupe

Arachnopeon
MM B. boehmei

I am glad you liked the boehmei. I wish you the best of luck with him and hope he produces lots of slings with your females. Just make sure he is not on the menu of your females! LOL Good luck and God Bless!

PS - By the way, the photo of the B. boehmei in my photo gallery is of him when he was younger. He was the second B. boehmei I owned. My first one was stolen out of my office two years ago and it was a female. She was a beauty! I am now on my third one and I am almost certain it is a female. I knew when I received the one you had that it was 99.9% a male, but wasn't certain at the time.

Jason

DanimalTAnimal

Arachnopeon
traded a 16x8x8 acrylic tank for 8 p. regalis slings. They were packaged well, and shipped first and fast! very nice guy. hope to deal with him again in the future.
:happy:

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I had the pleasure in doing a transaction with Jason (djshupe). This guy was totally commited in communication and total honesty and dependability. Very efficient in getting back to me with every message we exchanged. There should be no doubt when dealing with him and I highly recommend him in any type of transaction. Dealing with him is like dealing with your best friend.

It was a total pleasure knowing that my Large female Poecilotheria metallica, a prized specimen of mine, went to perfect hands.

Thank you Jason!

RickBerry

Arachnopeon
I just received an adult male B Vagans from Jason. His communication was top notch, the packaging was the best I have received from anyone. The T was exactly as desribed and beautiful! Arrived in perfect condition, I would not hesitate to recommend Jason to anyone, his service is first class all the way.

Toogledoo

Arachnoknight
I bought a large group of slings from Jason about 2 weeks ago. The communication was great, he responded to every message quickly. The slings were shipped FedEx overnight, when they got here the heat pack was cold (it must've been a dud). All of the slings still survived due to great packaging. I would highly recommend doing business with Jason. Great prices, great communication, great packaging, and great spiders! Thanks again, Jason! :)

bighampton

Arachnopeon
Sold my B. emilia female to Jason. Communication was great. He helped me out quite a bit, knowing that it was my first time shipping. Everything went smoothly. Will definitely do business with him again.

Mark S

Arachnopeon
Great buyer

Just completed a sale of a King baboon and everything went very smoothly. Quick to pay via PayPal and package was received in a timely manner. Great buyer!

arachnidsrva

Arachnoknight
Very honest and passionate about T's. Awesome communication, packaging and overall 100% satisfied.

I wish everyone sized T's the way he does. great trade !

jbartolett

Arachnopeon
just got a Singapore blue from Jason and I am very pleased with her. She's got great size to her and Jason's communication and packing were excellent.

Norm

Arachnosquire
Thank you djshupe

Just received three P. Metallica slings I traded for. Very happy with them. Djshupe kept lines of communication open and everything ran smoothly. Pleasure to do business with. I gained some awesome spiders and a new friend. Hope to do more transactions with djshupe in the future! ;-)

Acro

Aziz! Light!
Old Timer
Good trade!

Just finished a trade with djshupe and all went very well. Real good communication. He packed and shiped everything wonderfully, he made sure I was pleased with the trade. I was late shipping out (since I am getting ready to move) and he was cool and understanding. A nice and honest guy.

Thanks!!!

Norm

Arachnosquire
Just received a beautiful female Versi from Jason today. Extremely happy with the communication, the packing, the whole nine yards. Unbelievably great guy! I have allot of respect for Jason. I'll be glad to do business with him again! :)

Alltheworld601

Arachnoangel
Just got a N. Coloratovillosus from him two days ago. She's awesome, she arrived just fine, and the packing was AMAZINGGG. NIce guy, too. So, positive review here!

Oreo

Arachnocookie
Positive! I got my spider yesterday from Jason and he did a great job with the packing. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Jason again since he has great communication and he delivered the T in excellent condition. Thanks again, I appreciate it!

Gaherp

Arachnofarmer
Old Timer
100% Positive :)
Bought an adult female P. Irminia, and another P. Irminia juvie female from me. Payment was fast, and communication was perfect. Glad to see they went into such good hands. Will not hesitate to do business with him again, and have no problem recommending him to anyone.

Fear Not Tarantulas

Fear Not Tarantulas
POSITIVE A+++++++ !
I purchased a mm A. versicolor from Jason last month. Since he is just a few hours from me, I drove to pick him up. Jason is a great guy who takes wonderful care of his tarantulas. He is one of the most sincere and trustworthy people I know. I enjoyed spending time with both he and his wife (who is an awesome dog trainer if anyone around there needs one). I also had my mm B.smithi and let him pair with two of his females while I was there, and he let me take home his mm P.metallica, so we both may get some slings out of that too. I'm sure I'll be doing business with him again!