DIY Enclosures

Nicole Luck

Arachnopeon
Hi all,
I am looking into trying to build my own enclosures for spiderlings. Everything I find online is crazy expensive. I have a sheet of acrylic at home that I'm going to cut up and make some small enclosures. My question is, what can I use to glue the acrylic? Something waterproof and safe for the inverts and that also bonds acrylic to itself well. Any suggestions? I'm in Canada so everything is very expensive here, I want to make sure to buy the right thing.

Thanks in advance.

BepopCola

Arachnobaron
I use SCIGRIP-16 Acrylic Cement to bind acrylic sheets to aquarium rims. From what I can tell, it welds the plastics together.

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Hi all,
I am looking into trying to build my own enclosures for spiderlings. Everything I find online is crazy expensive. I have a sheet of acrylic at home that I'm going to cut up and make some small enclosures. My question is, what can I use to glue the acrylic? Something waterproof and safe for the inverts and that also bonds acrylic to itself well. Any suggestions? I'm in Canada so everything is very expensive here, I want to make sure to buy the right thing.

Thanks in advance.
Check those from aliexpress, pretty cheap and with a freebie coronavirus inside 😂😂😂

You will need some acrylic cement, for an extra safety.

#Aliexpress € 6,78 25%OFF | 7X8X10CM transparente crianza de reptiles caja acrílica de alimentación caja 360 grado alto magnética transparente Pet escalada terrario

Last edited: