Disturbing.... Just very disturbing

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, the B. emilia pair are all set up in they're split tank and today I look and the female (Cinder) has been busy "carpeting" her substrat. I tossed the male ( Zevo) a cricket and I tossed the female two.
Both ate well and the female went back to "carpeting".
Then Zevo starts tippy tapping on the plexiglass between them. Cinder turns her rear to him and goes into her hide to work on another cricket.
That when Zevo.... turns around, goes to the other side of the tank and starts tippy tapping real fast at the glass. On the other side of which one of my twins sat a barbie doll.
So I'm watching him, and Cinder comes out of her hide, goes to get a drink and does some more "carpeting" and sits and grooms herself.
Zevo goes back, tippy taps at her a few times, and then goes Back and starts tapping the the freaking barbie again.

I moved the doll.....

Zevo went into his hide.....

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ROTFLMAO,
You souuld put Barbie in with him, and see if he trys to do the wild thing with her. LOL.. J/K

Ernie

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hahaha!! i like that, i want to go buy a barbi and put it in my T's cage. haha. that's great. My one T currently has little green army men in his home, and he has webbing all over them, haha. Barbies turn!!! thanks for the idea little children that are so cool and have a GREAT mom! i wish she was my mom.!! hahhha bye!! good luck with the breeding!;P

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Maybe I should dress Cinder up in a hot pink skirt and put a blonde wig on her.....

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
awwww lol mayb he was fed up of gettin no response from his mate lol if u do dress up the female tho get pics ;)

ps nova still major! redecorating >_< shes turned her tank upside....

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
(thinks of How to get wig and skirt on T and shakes my head)

Um,,, no,,,, that would definatly add up to a bite report from an insulted T.....

LOL,, you should take pics of the redecorating

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by Nixy
(thinks of How to get wig and skirt on T and shakes my head)

Um,,, no,,,, that would definatly add up to a bite report from an insulted T.....

LOL,, you should take pics of the redecorating
lol shes been at it all day she hasnt stopped i took out her cricket coz it kept disturbing her lol

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Doug H
Hey blondes do have more fun right?:D
Yeah maybe but Cinder is a hot little red head.
Zevo should be dragging his tongue.

If,,, um well, he Had one.....