Disrupting Molting Web?

Justamarshmallow

Arachnopeon
Both are pretty hardy T's, but be prepared for the long haul ;) 20+ years in some cases, so good luck. Btw, if you didn't know, G. rosea will go on fasts for months on end for no reason other than to limit the growth speed to molasass... Also have B. emelia, and Brachys are a staple for many collectors. Love mine.
I'm so excited! I hope I have them for that long! Azriel was being photogenic today, so I got a great snapshot of him; the best one yet! There are so many great types, I just want to own them all! I'm gonna need a spider room haha. Edit: Forgot to mention, mine eat like its going out of style right now since they're still under a year old. It will be strange to adjust when they slow down.

Last edited:

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Same XD Here are some nice pics of her, had her since I was only 5. Her name is Yellow Knees. I kniw, original right? ;)
That enclosure looks very tall for an adult terrestrial. I'd hate to see such a pretty girl hurt from falling onto that rock.. Could be fatal....

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
@WeightedAbyss75

IF you have a terrestrial in an arboreal setup, looks like an ExoTerra, but could be ZooMed, at least for ExoTerra, you can convert an arboreal for a terrestrial quite easily http://arachnoboards.com/threads/ex...rom-arboreal-to-terrestrial-pic-heavy.259864/
Never thought of that... She does like to climb a lot surprisingly enough. Can't do it now since I'd have to get some sealant to hold it in place, I will definitly look into it. Wouldn't want her to fall either. Thanks for the link! :D

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Never thought of that... She does like to climb a lot surprisingly enough. Can't do it now since I'd have to get some sealant to hold it in place, I will definitly look into it. Wouldn't want her to fall either. Thanks for the link! :D
No prob! It's a great way to use that container in a safe manner.

I think they all like to climb out of their prison sooner or later, mine included. ;)

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
No prob! It's a great way to use that container in a safe manner.

I think they all like to climb out of their prison sooner or later, mine included. ;)
True. Should be fine in there for now though, gonna wait until she molts again. Thinking it's going to be soon, she is going on a very long food fast as well as starting to build up dirt in front of her hide. Besides, she is tough. One time, I had her on 1/2 sand, 1/2 dirt 20 gallon with 1.5" sub. That was terrible (and I didn't know anything when I was 9...)