Display Enclosure for Growing Terrestrial

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'd go with these. Not overly expensive but nice and clear. I've been using these for all my juvie terrestrial Ts and they work great. Just drill a few holes in the lid and add a clasp to keep the lid closed.

This might be what I drop my balfouri into if I don't use a KK. I remember you posting these before. I like them.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
As my little spider approaches a few inches (looking to be in premolt again!), I'm going to have to increase the size of his enclosure. I'm lucky to have a super inquisitive little fella who spends a lot of time out & about, so I'm hoping to get some suggestions.

Ideally, it wouldn't break the bank... but I'm willing to drop a little bit of cash if it nets me an attractive, appropriate enclosure. I've considered a fish tank, but was hoping there are suggestions more suited for the low height requirements of a terrestrial T.
If you want a custom low profile glass tank, check out glasscages.com If I recall correctly the beauty of their product is the glass cages are knockdown unlike fish tanks. You'd probably have to fill in the vent holes that are in the corner brackets that hold the glass.