Discussion Thread for the Arachnoposters

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
MizM said:
Awww Debby, SORRY! We're not complaining, we're just ANXIOUS!!! :p
I know, I know. I am sorry. We are trying to get almost everyones out tomorrow. If we can, there is a good chance that you will have them in time for Friday. So keep your fingers crossed. ;)

It is 1:11AM here and I am not even close to being done. :wall:

Now all I need is for people to answer my emails so I can get the rest out to them as well. LOL.

I can use a few elves myself right about now ..... {D

Debby

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Don't stress MrsD, I bet there were more reaching their arrival point today... Think of that snowball effect. I think I only happened to be living off I-81 that helped getting mine here so fast :?

Well, I've got the OW & NW posters up... They even go really well with the Nascar diecasts :eek: :D

Attachments

Last edited:

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Looking good, Mendi. Thanks again. :)

Well it was a mad rush at the post office today, but I survived. I mailed out over 21 packages today alone, including a bunch of International ones and a bunch of contest winners who replied in time. So hopefully (keep your fingers crossed) the US people will be getting them by Friday. A bunch more need to go out tomorrow too.

Please let us know when you guys get them and how you like them, by posting in this thread. Thanks again to everyone! :worship: :clap:

Regards,

Debby

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Mendi I am in love with your wall.....I have about 4K worth of Johnny Lightning collectibles....trade?

And to Scott and Deb...I will DEFINATELY let you know when MY posters get here!

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
WayneT said:
Mendi I am in love with your wall.....I have about 4K worth of Johnny Lightning collectibles....trade?

And to Scott and Deb...I will DEFINATELY let you know when MY posters get here!
Excellent, because yours were mailed out today via Priority mail. :D

Debby

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
Thanks Dwayne. :)

If anyone wants to know if theirs was mailed out, please email me and I will reply ASAP.

Thanks!

Debby

Adam

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I got my two posters yesterday, they are freakin' awesome! I'm definitely getting some poster frames for these babies, that way they'll last for a long time and won't get damaged by normal wear and tear. Thank you so much for making these available!

Goliath

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I got all three the other day, they look awesome. Two are for gifts, 1 is for me.
Thanks,
Mike

Joanie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I got mine just before Christmas and they look incredible!! I'm very impressed with the quality and will be framing mine so they last. I hope you guys have more contests and products like this for us!! I got a nice computer upgrade for Christmas, so next time I can even participate. :)

Thanks Scott and Debby!

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mine just came in the mail right now and MY GOD, am I amazed. I am very happy for taking those photos!

Thanks to everyone who worked on these, they look GREAT! :D

Now where to put them in my room....

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I suspect the Cdn postal workers will get around to delivering in time for my birthday....
(no reflection on Scott, just our postal service with an all-too-powerful union)...

Would have been way faster to take a dog sled and pick them up personally.

DracosBana

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I got mine the other day (one of the benefits of living only short distance from the site owners I guess) and they really are amazing. Now I gotta start looking for framing stuff. And put some holes in my walls to hang em.