Diplocentrus bereai

John Bokma

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

Born over 4 years ago, and only adult (male) for a few months (managed to keep 6 of 19 alive)
And yes that container is quite small. I've kept them in the same containers (2" diameter) for years and am somewhat afraid to move them to something different.
See also: http://johnbokma.com/mexit/2007/02/21/diplocentrus-bereai-juvenile-care.html for more info on how I keep them.

Born a few months ago. WC female gave birth. I only managed to save 2 (substrate went to dry, also lost WC male in another container, probably same problem).

edit: they stay whitish (at least in captivity, how I keep them) until final molt.

Food: ground termites (small species), pin heads, pre-killed small superworms. I feed them very rarely, like once a month or so or even less.

Last edited:

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
beautiful animals, scorpions... incredible marvels of God's engineering biological life is...scorpions are some of the coolest creatures on the planet...nice pics dude...:)

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
beautiful animals, scorpions... incredible marvels of God's engineering biological life is...scorpions are some of the coolest creatures on the planet...nice pics dude...:)
:clap::clap::clap:
thats what im telling ppl always

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Those look very similar to the species we find in the sky islands of SE Arizona. D spitzeri and D peloncillensis. The ones ones I have I have bred take a long time between 2i to 3i.

john