Dilemma

Masterpiece

Arachnopeon
Hi there,
Well, is the "which one shall i get" thing again.
I am going to get 2 out of this 3 species.
-P.Rufilata
-P.Pulcher
-P.Fortis

Just thought of having some opinions/suggestions over here to make it easier for me to decide.I will not have any problem dealing with all of the 3 species.
It is just one of those moment where ur pocket is tight, and u wanted it so badly:eek:
Opinions are much appreciated.Thank You!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I only have a P. pulcher.. She is awesome! Great eating response.. Gorgeous..

Cant wait until I find a MM for her so I can breed her..

Also.. I want a P. rufi... They are on my want list.. Like real close to the tip top.. :D

Last edited:

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Out of all my tarantulas my P. platyomma has the greatest feeding response, but my P. rufilata is very pretty, even if I never see her. But I couldn't be asked to choose, very different tarantulas. I have been wanting a P. pulcher for a long time now, have yet to find one. So I guess I would go with...P. pulcher and P. rufilata.

Masterpiece

Arachnopeon
yea,
I have a p.plattyomma and a p. sp machalla. They are feisty and always on patrol.Well, my only concern about P.rufilata and p.pulcher is, i afraid they tend to hide too often.

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Go for the P. rufilata and P. pulcher! I don't own either, but they're both reeeeeallly high on my want list. Plus they're both gorgeous! And arboreal!

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yea,
I have a p.plattyomma and a p. sp machalla. They are feisty and always on patrol.Well, my only concern about P.rufilata and p.pulcher is, i afraid they tend to hide too often.
If you want something that is going to be always out in the open. Get the Pampho and something else. My P. irminia hides all the time, and my Rufilata is out half of the time, but only when it is dark.

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you want something that is going to be always out in the open. Get the Pampho and something else. My P. irminia hides all the time, and my Rufilata is out half of the time, but only when it is dark.
Hmm, I think it really depends. My P. cambridgei is always out and visable. As is my P. regalis until you disturb his enclosure.

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hmm, I think it really depends. My P. cambridgei is always out and visable. As is my P. regalis until you disturb his enclosure.
Yeah, all I have experience with is my two P. irminia, they are never visible, only the tips of their legs when hungry. My P. rufilata is probably out more than any of my other Pokies. But my P. platyomma is always out, never hides.

Masterpiece

Arachnopeon
Right guys,
Thanks for the opinions =)
Will lean towards the Rufilata and p.pulcher, as i already had pamphobetues sp in my collection. I've heard all sorts of compliment about pokies, hope it will not disappoint me :)