digicam Photoing T's

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
Life is all about the hook ups. I happen to have been a Macintosh Rep. in a boston area compusa right? so I am looking for a digicam right? and I call dude I used to work with this opts manager at the aforementioned compusa, and boom he HOOKS me up with a cam, Fuji Finepics WITH macro 2.-3. dig this right $90 bucks open box unit.
So next question is anyone useing a fuji product to shoot pics of their T's with and if so hows it treating you .. I mean hell for 90 bucks I wont complain but I would look elsewhere if the overall responce was that the fuji finepix is garbage for marco... I will research it online but I would love to hear a testimonial er two.
thanks-
looseyfur
e.

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Don't know which finepix you've got, I made all my pics with a fuji (from my father's work) and the pics come out great! I'm able to zoom in pretty good, but if that's not good enough you just set it to a higher resolution (i've made pics of 1.7 MB), and you can cut away the non-usable part of the pic, and when you magnify that you have a very sharp ultra-macro! I've experienced it as a very nice and easy to use cam!