Different colors?!

tarantulagooroo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has any idea why my P. Irmina's 2 back legs are really grey, but all the rest are jet black, I can't find anything like that. I will post pictures later when she comes out. :confused:

Wheezy

Arachnopeon
I honestly don't know, maybe thats just your T's color pattern, I'm pretty new though, so I have no idea lol, just give it time, someone should have an answer in a day or two

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
try feeding it and take a picture... maybe retained molt? (although i find that looks abit different.....)
I never kept an irminia so I cant really say if its a color stage.

tarantulagooroo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
so I am going to have to wait until she comes out on her own, she tunneled under her water dish and nothing seems to faze her.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What size is your irminia? Hopefully you can get a picture soon.. I would like to see it.. :D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Have you molt sexed it as female? If not.. My guess might be leading towads it being a male..

Here is my female at 5".. She has looked this was for the past 2 or 3 molts..

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hmm.. I wonder if it will change when it molts again.. How long has it been since it molted last?

tarantulagooroo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
october 5 09 I think, but I am pretty sure she had a hidden molt, when I got her she was 2.5"

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OK... I just had a thought... Without pictures or other people.. Its just a "thought".. So whenever you get pictures others might be able to help..

My thought.. I hate to be the first to say this.. But maybe its a hybrid.. irminiaXcambridgei... Eek! I said it... :eek:

Im not say it IS a hybrid.. But there is a chance of it.. I know there are a few members here that have one..

tarantulagooroo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was thinking that to, I really don't mind if it is.... but other people do lol. I doubt it is though because I got it from KTBG