Different behavior

me and my Ts

Arachnoknight
9EF3FC2F-9C40-40BF-80DF-DF593C86C0AF.jpeg One of my three female T. vagans was busy last night “unburrowing” this specific individual is a very heavy burrowed and this is what their enclosure looked like 2 days ago

DEE4A91B-7720-44E2-8693-DFCDA65DA456.jpeg
you can see she moved dirt over the top of her burrow and the sides, I also used to be able to see into her burrow from the back but she covered it up with dirt.

Ive seen my tarantulas block the entrances to their burrows but never quite like this, just thought it was interesting and wanted to share:)

QuinnStarr

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
I have two T albo slings and I love them. One of them has a plastic wheelbarrow for a hide because my toddler wanted to "help" and that's what she brought me. Whatever. It looks kinda cute in there so cool.

I can no longer see the wheelbarrow. The sling has covered it up, front, sides, back, and top. It just looks like a giant dirt mound. 🤣

It's really interesting to see their behaviors!

me and my Ts

Arachnoknight
I have two T albo slings and I love them. One of them has a plastic wheelbarrow for a hide because my toddler wanted to "help" and that's what she brought me. Whatever. It looks kinda cute in there so cool.

I can no longer see the wheelbarrow. The sling has covered it up, front, sides, back, and top. It just looks like a giant dirt mound. 🤣

It's really interesting to see their behaviors!
My T. albo doesn’t burrow at all, they filled up their hide with dirt

QuinnStarr

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
My T. albo doesn’t burrow at all, they filled up their hide with dirt
One of mine has been burrowed along the side of its enclosure for 2 months but comes out to eat and the other is just in this dirt mountain made by a plastic toy wheelbarrow 🤣