Didn't have a camera...

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I didn't have a good digital camera and only black and white film for my SLR so...I took my rosie to a photographer. She is the first T I ever owned and certainly fueled my addiction. They looked at me funny when I just wanted pictures of my rosie for this one so I got in the shot with her {D {D {D Despite how it looks from this angle, she wasn't curled up at all. Kikyo always has tolerated me whenever I occasionally invaded her personal space.

Boo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice picture. I'm sure the camera man was looking at you strange {D

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks guys lol. Actually one of the guys there breeds veiled chameleons so he wasn't freaked out about the tarantula. They just didn't understand why I wanted a fifty dollar picture of just my T. {D {D They were all really fascinated with my rosie but some of the girls screamed when the guy accidentally let some pinheads loose ;P

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i didnt think there where people that pretty on here. nice spiders she must be pretty docile

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You can see my rosie's little toes in this picture {D I love T toes and bottoms. :p

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ya know, if you ever need another photographer (one who would be cheaper) you can come down here! I'm only a state above ya! ;) Haha I'm just messing around. But I'll say it, you must have things going good in your life.

Austin

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Actually when I don't wear makeup (which is often), I get called ugly or plain :wall: But I'm usually too lazy to wear makeup so I don't care ;P

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice picture, although it does make one pause slightly and consider urticating hairs so close to mammal respiratory organs. And eyes. And mouth.. :)

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
In the four years that I've had her, she's only kicked hairs once. Like I said before, she tolerates me amazingly well {D