did some pairing last night

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I just shoved my paintbrush between them and pried them apart. Bout all i could do really.
Sheesh, I know a lot of folks here aren't down with naming T's, but you should name that male Lucky. :p

How did you manage to get him away from the female before she finished the job?

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Wow wonderful pics , I would love to get some rufiilatas from you ! I enjoy your threads so much always good stuff :biggrin:

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Why cant every sac turn out like the Poecilotheria rufilata sac did? I started with a gorgeous sac filled with 119 beautiful ewls. There was no bad eggs, no ugly stuff, nothing at all. They all molted to 1st instar well, and all molted to 2nd instar well. Just got them all seperated into vials, and there were no slings that had bad molts, or molts stuck to legs, etc. So all in all a absolutely perfect sac. Oh yeah, and there was 120 :). Awesome!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Pterinochilus chordatus female #3

Cyriopagopus sp. Hati Hati female #2. This is my biggest female and her boyfriend. They spent the night together. Not sure if anything happened, but nobody got eaten, and both were out of her enclosure, and inside the neutral enclosure.

Angel Minkov

Arachnobaron
I was left with the impression that hatis are blueish. Guess not. I got 3 sacmates recently at L1. One of them molted. I'm hoping to breed them in the future. Great species.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Iridopelma sp. Recife sac pulled. They were ewls when pulled, but now i have around 70 little 1st instars.

Heterothele villosella double clutch hatched. There are about 15-20 little 1st instars living communally with their mom.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Cyriopagopus sp. Hati Hati female #2 sac!!! This is the first sac in the USA! Really hoping this sac is still existing and in good shape 18 days from now.

Last edited: