Did my tarantula (Haplopelma lividum ) caught a disease or is it something else?

Discord711

Arachnopeon
IMG-1894.jpg IMG-1895.jpg IMG-1896.jpg
Greetings everyone reading this, I currently own a Haplopelma lividum (Cobalt blue) my Second time owning a tarantula as this tarantula was a gift from my best friend, but I was concerned of owning this species because it would be my first OW tarantula and I don't have that much XP yet. Anyways, I received it as a sling and started to take care of it giving it plenty of water and crickets as it main source of food. A month and half past by and it started to show signs of pre-molt (not wanting to eat anything and such) so I let it be for few days making sure it had plenty of water available everyday. Till tonight when the tarantula had molted, I then saw the Cobalt blue next to the rocks out of his hole and I noticed a weird looking bump on his abdomen(left side). I'm confuse as to what it might be, its not bleeding as I got a paint brush to gently touch the bump and saw no liquid and the tarantula show no signs of stress or weird behavior before it had molted and now. I would like to read your guys thoughts on this discussion and any help would be appreciated. (Sorry for bad quality)

wesker12

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looks like a cyst of some sort, have seen that somewhere else, hopefully if it's not impacting functionality then I wouldn't be too worried cause it should fix itself by next molt ideally.

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Looks like a cyst of some sort, have seen that somewhere else, hopefully if it's not impacting functionality then I wouldn't be too worried cause it should fix itself by next molt ideally.
Agreed it looks like a cyst to me. There are quite a few threads discussing cysts on this forum.

You really need to get those rocks out of the enclosure, your tarantula could (probably will) burrow underneath the rocks causing the rocks to collapse it's burrow and squash the tarantula.

Discord711

Arachnopeon
Agreed it looks like a cyst to me. There are quite a few threads discussing cysts on this forum.

You really need to get those rocks out of the enclosure, your tarantula could (probably will) burrow underneath the rocks causing the rocks to collapse it's burrow and squash the tarantula.
Yea I Decided to move the rocks after I took the pictures for it's own safety, although he already have his own hole he burrow.