Did I make a mistake ordering from tarantulasbristol? :/

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Do you ship abroad or UK only? It´s way too cold for international shipments now, but I might take a look at your list when the spring once again return to the North.
On occasion I will ship orders abroad though it is weather permitting. I will send you a list when the weather is better :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
One thing I have to say about those guys is that they literally sent T's everywhere, from the U.S to Japan, to Philippines to Dubai (ah ah, crack me up to imagine those Sharia law customs officers spotting a huge spider into a parcel) like nothing, without questioning nor consider an absolute, F-Word, nothing. lol :-s

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
ah ah, crack me up to imagine those Sharia law customs officers spotting a huge spider into a parcel
Most likely they will only seize (and put to trial) female tarantulas that are traveling in a parcel without a male member of the species being there to accompany her. In addition, the female tarantulas needs to be properly packed. If the custom officers can see any legs or parts of the abdomen, it´s game over. But, I am sure that TB knows what they are doing. They have tiny hijabs, burkas and niqabs for those female tarantulas being sent there :)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Most likely they will only seize (and put to trial) female tarantulas that are traveling in a parcel without a male member of the species being there to accompany her. In addition, the female tarantulas needs to be properly packed. If the custom officers can see any legs or parts of the abdomen, it´s game over. But, I am sure that TB knows what they are doing. They have tiny hijabs, burkas and niqabs for those female tarantulas being sent there :)
Ah ah... happened for real. When their FB review page was still on, I remember a Philippines man, working in Dubai, that ordered from them a couple of T's (he leaved a positive review, for that matter).

Now really when back then I've read that, I've said to myself, well... it's rare to be spotted but such a risk. They freak out for a bottle of wine, torture you for crap, imagine a venomous invert, lol