Desperate Housewives, C. crawshayi?

mandolin101

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Did anyone see last nights episode? I just watched it online. There's a scene where two of the main housewives are hiding in a van full of reptiles, and they turn around to find a T out of its cage. It only shows it for a second, but it throws a threat pose and hisses, and I figured it was probly be a G. rosea or something, but i replayed it and it looked like C. crawshayi. Just wondering if anyone else saw it, lol.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Did anyone see last nights episode? I just watched it online. There's a scene where two of the main housewives are hiding in a van full of reptiles, and they turn around to find a T out of its cage. It only shows it for a second, but it throws a threat pose and hisses, and I figured it was probly be a G. rosea or something, but i replayed it and it looked like C. crawshayi. Just wondering if anyone else saw it, lol.
Is there a link to where we can watch it? I myself didn't see it, but I'd like to see that part.

mandolin101

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Go to ABC.com then to full episodes and you can watch it. That part is at about 25 min and 30 seconds in. You'll have to watch one or two comercials to skip to that part.

darkness_falls8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hmm, I just watched it now, certainly not a G.Rosea, most likely a C. crawshayi. finally, someone used something other then a g.rosea.

mandolin101

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hmm, I just watched it now, certainly not a G.Rosea, most likely a C. crawshayi. finally, someone used something other then a g.rosea.
I know, lol. Usually movies are really bad about the T's and reptiles that they use for scare tactics, but they must have done some research and found a T thats known for stridulating. i thought it was pretty cool.

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
there are four episodes to choose from with dates under them..which one do i choose?

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I saw a commercial for the show and saw that clip. I instantly just "knew" it was a king. I guess I am getting hooked.... :rolleyes: