Desert Lizards for 75 Gallon??

NathanB

Arachnosquire
Hi everybody, i am planning to get a 75 gallon tank and i was wondering if anybody know of any desert lizards that can live in there, I do not want any bearded dragons or leopard geckos and i would like to keep multiple unless its a bigger species.
Dimensions: 1200mm x 530mm x 490mm

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
Chuckwallas would be acceptable as would Collared Lizards. Also with a 75 gal tank you may be able to keep a pair of Uromastix.
I would very strongly advise AGAINST keeping lizards of different species in that tank.

NathanB

Arachnosquire
Chuckwallas would be acceptable as would Collared Lizards. Also with a 75 gal tank you may be able to keep a pair of Uromastix.
I would very strongly advise AGAINST keeping lizards of different species in that tank.
Thanks for the advice.

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
Collared Lizards and male Uromastix are particularly colorful and attractive.

SamanthaMarikian

Arachnoknight
Stepep runners but not exactly d e s e r t but theyre awesome. I dont own them but i love them and almost got them but instead got a monitor. If i ever sell her one day I’m hoping to get some. There’s a lot of cool videos on them. Plus they can be kept communally and theyre diurnal so you can watch them go about their day. you can also do some really cool enclosure setups for them

Egon

Arachnosquire
Desert iguana if you can find one.

Uros are awesome but even the smallest species are generally thought best suited for a tank that’s 4 foot long by at least 2 foot deep and tall, which is larger than a 75.