Old Timer
vys

bill has a rosie from hell

he is crazy so he decided to hold it

awesome bill!!!!!

kosh

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i have held both of my rose hairs and would still hold my mature male but i would be very very hesitant to hold my female rose hair again (i held her the first day i got her but never since).....she tries to bite anything that gets near her and she will even pursue intruders out the top of the kritter keeper.....
i am wondering if perhaps i have her in a kritter keeper that is too small (medium kritter keeper with approx. 4 1/2" spider) so perhaps she is just being territorial......she has plenty of room to move around but i think one possibility is that she is wild caught she may be used to larger space than a medium critter keeper.........another interesting point is that my male will only display or try to bite when he is defending his burrow and no other time....that is what leads me to believe that is why she seems such a terror.........

anyone else have a terror rose hair that could perhaps just be acting territorial?

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nope my are plain demons from hell. Beautiful, but hellish as all get out!

Tonite, after minnesota wins, I may go ahead and pic up my evil evil evil EVIL rosies... Usumbara, no problem.. rosea -- NO WAY!

i may post a pic..

only if minnesota wins :)

peace
dave

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
and oh yes, there's no need to be terretorial.
your's is probably just as evil as ours :)

enjoy it!
peace
dave

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Has any one else notice this?

I have two G. Roseas
I have a common brown one(female mature)
and I think I have a red phase(female mature also) because it looks exactly like that one in the pic above. I seam to have noticed that the red phase
G.rosea has more attitude and likes to rear up and bite anything.
just a tought, because my brown one is very gentle.

geo

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hmm, i can't see too too well, but i don't think thats a red phase?

At least it doesn't look like my RP and the other RP's i've seen?
Just looks like a normal beautiful T (possibly male?)

but then again i don't have any contacts in, so.... (damn UPS should have brought them today!)

peace
dave

Last edited: