• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

demasoni521

Pssh

Arachnoknight
Good guy. Bought some roaches from him and they arrived fat and healthy! :) None dead and the package was well packed. The count was good and the adult ratio M:F was great! Good service and good prices!

Definitely recommend buying from him.

x2kblade

Arachnopeon
:D Great guy!Bought 100 dubias Excellent mixture too! Fast ship, excellent communications, well packed and arrived well feed and active even in this cold climate! Excellent all I can say and will definatley deal with again.

kenzie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A+++++

Just finished a trade with Demasoni521. Everything went flawless. Communication was great, the roaches arrived alive and well, packaging was great, overall a great transaction. We look forward to doing business again. Thanks.

The Fishers

spidey0707

Arachnopeon
Just opened up my B. dubias and they are doing fine! Michael was great to deal with and was a very good communicator. I will definitely do business with him again!
Bob

spidey0707

Arachnopeon
MM Avic. avic.

Just received a MM Avic. avic. and he was in great shape! Great packing job and a great person to work with!