Delivery Problems!

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
!@#$% Post office! I was expecting an overnight delivery of T's today and they didn't make it here yet. I would think a delivery from Southwest Florida to Southeast Georgia (I can drive there in less than five hours) would not take two full days to get here. I just got a package from someone else from Southern Florida via Priority Mail and it only cost $5 and it got here in two days. So why if I pay $25 for overnight shipping does it take the same amount of time? Post office says it should have been here by 3PM but probably won't be here until about 10AM tomorrow. I'm so !@##$% off right now. I just hope they make it here safe and sound. The weather has been between 60-75 degrees so maybe everything will work out. OK, I've vented, but I don't feel any better...:(

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I had Airborne Express send a package of mine to another apartment in my complex. Suffice it to say that royally ticked me off. I mean considering I live in New York where timing is crucial due to colder temperatures, I'd hate to have those poor things go through any more stress than they've already suffered on a cross country journey from one coast to the other.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Rob if it took them two days to get the pakage to you, and you paid for overnight they will give you a refund. Just go to the post office and complain, overnight is gauranteed.

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Rob,

Sorry to hear about the delivery problem. I had a T' shipped to me and UPS took forever and told me it would end up being the next day also. Luckily the driver showed up about 7pm the night it shoud have been there. But when I was on the phone with them, they said if it was delivered the next day, it would be free.