Deli cups -not- in bulk?

Pulk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've found a few places with the kind of cups I'm looking for, but only in bulk.

-CLEAR (like Solo brand)
unpunched
*preferably* unpatterned

2 x 32 oz. (4.5” x 5.75”)
2 x 80 oz. (6.75" x 5.5")
25 x 16 oz. (4.5" x 3")
25 x 5-12 oz.

Really, any simple, cheap plastic thing like this will work.

Is there a place that sells them in less than lots at once?
(or could someone who gets a bunch of (or has access to) these send me some?)

Jonathan Rice

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Try Smart and Final, they have a great deli cup selection. If that is too much for you, then try asking online dealers if they'll sell you some. They usually buy in bulk, and most times will be glad to rid themselves of old extra deli cups. Good luck!

Pulk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I live in the one city in the United States whose Smart&Final has no deli cups. :wall:

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Sometimes (when we're really lazy and only need a few), we go in to our local supermarket in the Deli section and ask if they have any extra deli containers. ;)

Debby

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
I also do as Debby does, in fact I did that on Friday. At my local Superstore (giant supermarket thing) there is a cart with bulk olives, there are deli cups just sitting there for people to use with the olives. I needed 11, so I grabbed 11. No questions asked when I went through the checkout. Everytime I have asked at a deli counter if I could buy some empty deli cups they just give them to me.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Sometimes (when we're really lazy and only need a few), we go in to our local supermarket in the Deli section and ask if they have any extra deli containers. ;)

Debby
Bingo. Sometimes you'll get a mean worker who won't help, then just talk to someone higher up.

But usually they'll charge you next to nothing for them.

-Sean

Pulk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks VERY much MizM, that's just what I was looking for.
(they're prepunched, though... hmm.)
But still!

Last edited:

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
But still!
You could always put a very small piece of tape on both sides of the hole. i know you're looking for CLEAR and that doesn't help. Still, it's better than the deli cups that are kind of foggy looking.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
But still!
Whoopsie! I take the holes for granted, IMHO EVERYTHING needs ventilation! And the fewer holes I have to punch, the better!:eek: